Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Selling a used pinball is fun”

• No, it's not 47 votes
      45%
    • Yes, I love it 21 votes
      20%
    • Who cares? 36 votes
      35%

(104 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oprah pinball murder (resized).jpeg
    giphy.gif
    Screenshot_20220313-155651_Chrome (resized).jpg
    2A3257BE-FD60-4B03-BE0E-7055C57E53B9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 2 years ago
    Quoted from d0n:

Are pinball people the most wishy-washy buyers in any hobby or is that just my observation? It's like buyers want me to talk them into buying my game over the course of 5-7 days of back and forth and back and forth messages.
    You've only owned it for 7 months. Why are you selling so quickly?
    Even though your ad says FIRM Will you accept $_________ ?
    What did you like about it.
    What did you not like about it.
    It's a toss up between 2 games. Why is yours better than _______ pinball game?
    Can you find a pallet, rent a trailer with a ramp, buy a pallet jack, pack the game really, really, really well and take it to a freighter for me (for free)? I use XYZ freighters. You'll have to look and see if there's one near you... ok?
    Can I put a deposit to hold it until whenever I get ready to buy? What if I my wife says no next wekk, can I get the deposit back?
    Can you wait until next Tuesday for me to wire the funds. I'll need your checking acct number and routing number.
    Buying or selling a pinball game shouldn't be difficult. You see the game for sale and decide you want it. Look at the pics. Ask a few questions, move money around if you need to pay electronically or go to the bank and get cash. Call Michelle at STi/Beltmann and set up the shipping OR take the seats our of your minivan and make a road trip.

If you think pinball people are wishy washers, I can tell you have never sold a Neo Geo cart or a collectible car !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-a-used-pinball-game?tu=adol75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.