Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Selling a used pinball is fun”

• No, it's not 47 votes
      45%
    • Yes, I love it 21 votes
      20%
    • Who cares? 36 votes
      35%

(104 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oprah pinball murder (resized).jpeg
    giphy.gif
    Screenshot_20220313-155651_Chrome (resized).jpg
    2A3257BE-FD60-4B03-BE0E-7055C57E53B9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 2 years ago

Having gone through the ringer with Craigslist and Facebook, selling almost ANYTHING is a fricking nightmare any more. Facebook makes it so easy to just pop “available?” Into a message, then it’s like 15 clicks to actually check. I don’t even respond unless they write a genuine statement or question. And as with most things, if the buyer has no clue, they think pinballs and video games should be $100-200, certainly no more than $500. Wasted 2 weeks of my life on that, never again. There are no deals, at least for the time being, and I’d rather deal with a Pinsider who at least has their head in the game.

Seriously thinking about just liquidating and getting back in some day later on.

#78 2 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:Best I can do is $2200. You're too far away, have to rent a truck, pay for gas. I'm really doing you a favor clearing that space and helping you save on your electric bill. Can you have them loaded in 30 min while I have a beer when I get there?

Haha, at least you didn't write "Still Available?" ask me if I can knock off $500 off the price if you help me load the game into your truck

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-a-used-pinball-game?tu=Rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.