Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by alleycat-pinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 13 years ago

The price for this machine are all over the place? But what is a good price for this game?

1 week later
#2 13 years ago

I would ask $500 and then sell it to me
No seriously, it really depends on the state of your game. Hard to name a price here. But I've seen crap ones go for no less than 1500 euros. Go figure.

#3 13 years ago

Hmm, 500 bucks? I guess that is not a good deal

I just found on the Pinside page "price indication" ( http://pinside.com/pinball/archive/addams-family ) that it is estimated at $3100 bucks. Is that realistic?

2 months later
#4 13 years ago

Yes it is pretty realistic but ultimately it depends on what kind of condition it is in. This machine is pretty valuable and around that price range is exceptional I think. Of course like I said it all depends on the condition it is in.

#5 13 years ago

I'd have to agree, the book value (08) list it as $3,300-$3,325 for the 1992 model prod.=20,228
and $7,125 for the 'gold' 1994 model prod.=1,000 make sure you know the one you have.
But then again it's the price you feel good with and book values are only a guide not the law,
Highend dealers tend to only look at a price guide when they come to look at your pin and will give you 50% but soon forget B.V.when they turn around and sell it or flip it.
-Good luck

#6 13 years ago

I paid $3600 for a TAF recently. It is in excellent condition. Almost no wear on the Uncle Fester hole, no magnet burn, no broken ramps or plastics, and no insert damage. The machine had been shopped on top of the playfield and below. Also, the magnet protection was installed. Hope that helps.

1 week later
#7 13 years ago

TAF book value (09) is $3350, gold $7300. These are for games in very good condition.

3 years later
#12 9 years ago
Quoted from CharlieC:

The price for this machine are all over the place? But what is a good price for this game?

No idea what TAF would go for in NZ, I know out here in Ca. they are going for a lot more than I would pay which is north of 4K for beaters with mag burn and/or mansion wear.
TAF is an expensive restore and condition is king.
Most want restored money for base games out here and manage to get it, just not from me.

#13 9 years ago

why are you pulling up post from 3 years ago ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 14.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!