1A33D621-EE56-4EB2-A384-C03C5482E003 (resized).png
6f6.gif
giphy.gif
6F578A46-83D6-4B4E-8FCA-7A1F983613EC (resized).jpeg
C0FC58C2-C942-4E1A-818C-16BC41C67177.gif
i-have-seen-the-light-i-have-got-the-answer.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

The game was taken before money was in hand?
You guys both messed up. BOTH OF YOU. And now here we are.
Since you sold two games to make room AND the game is now in your possession, I think the proper solution would be to make sure he gets his money.
However, since you have something you didn't pay for, I also think he could take you to court. That being said, the ruling would be that you owe him the money all along, so you'd have to pay him and that is that, but he could still make it messy for you.
OP, you need to take responsibility for some of this. You're not wrong but you're not 100% right either. Be nice, try to work it out, but I think you're going to feel some pain and agony before this gets resolved. My stomach is in knots just thinking about it.
gl to you.

The only person who messed up is the seller who wants his game back. Buyer did nothing wrong and the terms of the sale including payment method were met. If the seller really didn't get the check (which I highly doubt) then I'm sure the buyer would cancel the old check and issue a new check, hopefully via certified letter this time due to the previous issues.

#146 2 years ago

Cancel the check, and keep the game

6f6.gif6f6.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

(obv. kidding)

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from Seamlesswall:

Here's a tip. Dial back the batting voltage on the rheostat located under the play field. Why? Too strong will clock someone on the infield and he goes to the hospital for ankle JB Weld surgery.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR HELPFUL TECH TIPS, HOW DARE YOU

1 month later
#329 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Actually the seller would have a much more expensive ride by cashing the check. Because that would be larceny by check. It would also (in this amount), be a felony.

"The buyer obviously loved the game so much they decided to pay double for it, I swear your honor!"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lyme, NH
$ 12.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seller-has-sellers-remorse-and-now-wants-his-game-back?tu=snakesnsparklers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.