1A33D621-EE56-4EB2-A384-C03C5482E003 (resized).png
6f6.gif
giphy.gif
6F578A46-83D6-4B4E-8FCA-7A1F983613EC (resized).jpeg
C0FC58C2-C942-4E1A-818C-16BC41C67177.gif
i-have-seen-the-light-i-have-got-the-answer.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 2 years ago

I am a little surprised by all the comments and the negativity. What happened to kindness in this world? If it were me I would want to make things right even if it is not my problem.

First of all-what game are we talking about? Is it super rare or something I am missing? Almost every game can be replaced or found. I would offer to help him find another replacement game and work with him. Sounds like he is bummed and made a mistake. I am not saying to give the game back but try and work something out.

-Might help to know what game it is?

#75 2 years ago

Wow ok rare game that would be hard to replace-I can see why he wants it back-sweet game!

#78 2 years ago

Dun Dun Da-Today on Judge Judy...Guy sells rare pinball machine and has sellers remorse and does not want to cash the check.

judge-judy-get-over-it-gif.gifjudge-judy-get-over-it-gif.gif
Judge Judy.gifJudge Judy.gif

#81 2 years ago

That game is a true work of art-almost belongs in a museum. I bet you he let it go during the move without a thought and someone probably told him what he could sell it on Epay for afterwards. He might truly want the game back or he may have felt he sold it for too little?

I really do hope everything works out for all parties-really cool game and thanks for sharing.

#90 2 years ago

Don't worry about the Pinside Bullies-your question is very valid and this is a great learning lesson/discussion for the rest of us-this is a first for me.

Again thank you for posting and hope everything works out

#109 2 years ago

Possible reply...

I am sorry for the mis-communication but I have picked up this game and it is now in my possession after an agreed upon price and payment being made. While I understand you now have changed your mind and you may have the room now, I too also now have vested interest. I have payed for the game, picked it up, shopped it, set it up and have grown attached to it. I am sorry for this and am willing to send you a Paypal, or another form of payment and cancel my original check to complete this transaction.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Winnipeg, MB
4,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lyme, NH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seller-has-sellers-remorse-and-now-wants-his-game-back?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.