(Topic ID: 68395)

Seller claims "Beautiful Cabinet." Boldfaced lie???

By gameroomguru

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PoMC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

how about "okay cabinet with incorrect launch button, fade, & botchery lockbar crap?"

#2 10 years ago

ok

#3 10 years ago

Dude, get a life and quit stalking Todd. Seriously, it's getting creepy.

#4 10 years ago

Is this a joke? Do you EVER add anything positive to this site? Oh yeah, the girlies!

#5 10 years ago

Dude. Let it go! ! ! Your work is outstanding please just worry about your own restorations.

#6 10 years ago

Decent looking pin.

Probably overpriced, but that's retail for ya, right?

#7 10 years ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

#8 10 years ago

at least they didn't put their sticker on the apron & moved it to the left cabinet wall where it can be covered up with black paint

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for the link!
    I love his videos

#10 10 years ago

Yeah I enjoy his videos too. They always are terrific for seeing what a pin looks like when I see one for sale and am able to get an in-depth look at what it's all about.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seller-claims-beautiful-cabinet-boldfaced-lie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.