Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by mikepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks.

#2 12 years ago

I was emailing back and forth with a guy named Gene regarding an ES a few months ago. Really nice guy to deal with. He also was able to drop the price a few hundred dollars when I asked about reducing. Deal never went thru bc I found a different machine.

Seems nice enough.. i'm sure others on here have feedback.

#3 12 years ago

DO NOT BUY from them. Check RGP for their history.

#4 12 years ago

Thought about buying my AFM from them when I was in the market. Things seemed to good to be true. I also dealt with Gene, and he was nice enough but wouldn't send me a detailed invoice that listed all of the services they were going to perform in their 'restoration'. So I passed. Luckily I found AFM local about two weeks later.

My advice...I'd avoid them.

#5 12 years ago

You're close enough, why not bounce over there and check things out for yourself?

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

You're close enough, why not bounce over there and check things out for yourself?

Now I've heard that if you're close enough to check them out, that's better than just buying from them online. You'll get an accurate idea of the condition, and can haggle from there.

#7 12 years ago

there are other threads on them on this site. Check them out.

#8 12 years ago

Shop outs are a joke there. Bulbs missing, parts not working. Overpriced routed games.

#9 12 years ago

Does anyone have an address for them? I live in York Pa and have never seen or heard of this place

#10 12 years ago

Did a search for "m&p amusements" and 1,000 threads popped up with the word amusements in it... any way to refine the search on this forum? Couldn't find an "advanced search" feature on this forum as of yet.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from boostedskex:

Does anyone have an address for them? I live in York Pa and have never seen or heard of this place

http://www.mpamusement.com/ website

#12 12 years ago

I bought 2 machines from them, a FH a few years back which has been a fantastic machine, with that being said last May I bought a BSD from them, It arrived inpoor condition, missing playfield parts, not playing properly, after many phone calls and e-mails I was able to get the missing parts, but the time spent chasing problems you needed to enjoy working on pins. I finally got Gene to refund a portion of my purchase price, but I still do not have a machine with a US coindoor. There quality has gone south, seem all the energy is being put into the "retro pinball". As I am out-west returning would be a hassel. If you are near them go by and do a look see, both machines I got are "container" units. BUYER BEWARE

#13 12 years ago

So I googled the address from their website and I live about 1 mile from them. Only thing I know of in that area is a few houses. They must not have a store front. I think I am going to swing by and check things out.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from boostedskex:

So I googled the address from their website and I live about 1 mile from them. Only thing I know of in that area is a few houses. They must not have a store front. I think I am going to swing by and check things out.

Cool. Would be good to know.

#15 12 years ago

They have been selling pins before most on this group were born. They sell alot of container games and routed ones. They are honerable people.They are not going anywhere. It is best to look at what you buy in my opinion on anything you buy from anyone anywhere. in any sale as pics dont ever tell whole story..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seller-check-mp-amusements-in-york-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.