Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Crispin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DFF5B49A-C181-413F-9937-BC6B85289DBD (resized).jpeg
    B400006E-CD4A-4354-A8B9-72BF700B81FE (resized).jpeg
    9C9C2573-BABB-4D0B-9754-C963C622787F (resized).jpeg
    DF367027-E826-4E47-B7B2-E592D28D51A8 (resized).jpeg
    #1 5 years ago

Has anyone done any transaction with member Crispin? In the process of purchasing a pin so doing my due diligence. Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Crispy? On LI?

The guy checks out. Heard nothing but good things.

#3 5 years ago

Awesome dude. Bought a pin from him, had it shipped. Was a great transaction.

#4 5 years ago

beyond awesome!

Bought from him in the past and will do so in the future.

stand up dude

#5 5 years ago

Picked one up from him at his place a year or so ago. Just as described.

#6 5 years ago

I bought a Sorcerer from him a couple years ago. Great guy. I would buy from him again anytime.

#7 5 years ago

thanks guys as always.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Whenever shipping I try to give as much info as possible since you can't inspect personally. The last thing both parties want are surprises.

#9 5 years ago

You are dealing with the best. Chris is a stand up guy. Enjoy that pin!

#10 5 years ago

Chris is awesome. Bailed my sorry butt out on a Tommy purchase on Long Island one fine Sunday morning when I had nobody to help me pick up the game. I've done a couple deals with him for games and all have been exactly what he said they were. Definitely buy with confidence.

#11 5 years ago

Great guy, honest seller. Just trying to add another +1 because I enjoyed dealing with Chris so much.

#12 5 years ago

He's a good dude. I bought a pin from him... No worries.

#13 5 years ago

I know others have said it already, but here is yet another Pinsider who thinks highly of him. He is one of the good guys in this hobby. I only have positive things to say about my interactions with him.

#14 5 years ago
    DF367027-E826-4E47-B7B2-E592D28D51A8 (resized).jpegDF367027-E826-4E47-B7B2-E592D28D51A8 (resized).jpeg
    #15 5 years ago

He would be even better if he sold me his Fathom.

#16 5 years ago

Chris is AWESOME! Deal with confidence.

#17 5 years ago
    9C9C2573-BABB-4D0B-9754-C963C622787F (resized).jpeg9C9C2573-BABB-4D0B-9754-C963C622787F (resized).jpeg
    #18 5 years ago
    B400006E-CD4A-4354-A8B9-72BF700B81FE (resized).jpegB400006E-CD4A-4354-A8B9-72BF700B81FE (resized).jpeg
    #19 5 years ago

Speaking of Crispin....When are you coming for my Houdini?

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

Speaking of Crispin....When are you coming for my Houdini?

Lol, sorry Strummy, I'm under house arrest when it comes to pinball. There are 2 in the living room and 1 in the dining room with the holidays quickly approaching.

I love the children's book Blitzburgh99! I may have to name my next dog Crispian. I initially was going to register on Pinside as Chris Pin Lover an homage to Crispin Glover, but decided to shorten it to just Crispin.

Quoted from jkashani:

He would be even better if he sold me his Fathom.

Lol sorry John I can't say she's bolted to the floor since I move them around a lot but Fathom will be sold by the wife after I leave this world. Thanks so much for saving me from parting with my Centaur! I don't know what I was thinking?!

#21 5 years ago

Count me as another pinsider who has had a great experience with Crispin. I bought a Barracora from him a few years ago, and it was exactly as described, still have her!

#22 5 years ago
    DFF5B49A-C181-413F-9937-BC6B85289DBD (resized).jpegDFF5B49A-C181-413F-9937-BC6B85289DBD (resized).jpeg
    #23 5 years ago
    Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Count me as another pinsider who has had a great experience with Crispin. I bought a Barracora from him a few years ago, and it was exactly as described, still have her!

Thanks Gabe! I miss Barracora occasionally, one of my dumber moves.

I'm revisiting this thread to see if anyone knows V4Vendetta and could reach out and see if he's ok. He disappeared while coordinating shipping. After he received a shipping quote over 500 bucks I offered to help him with Fastenal last Tuesday. After waiting 48hrs I checked in with him on Thursday and he responded he still had not received a quote. I suggested he follow up with his terminal and haven't heard from him since. We were corresponding through texts but I also went back and emailed him a few times in case his phone crapped out. My last message let him know I can't wait anymore, I'm just hoping he's ok.

#24 5 years ago

Wow sounds like a bad case of shipping shock! in any case hope he is ok and Chris with your great reputation you will sell that game.

#25 5 years ago

Thanks Tom, yeah shipping can be a bitch. Sometimes the shipping is more than parts that I had planned to order forcing me to add to the order to justify the purchase.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seller-check-crispin?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.