Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by JWS64
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Keller Restorations in St louis. Anyone dealt with them?

#2 12 years ago

If you don't know Chad Keller you're in the wrong hobby. One of the best.

#3 12 years ago

Rommy: he's one of the top High End restorer's in the business.

#4 12 years ago

So just to be clear this is one of the guys y'all would buy from and have shipped, without playing first?

#5 12 years ago

Yes, now tell us what game you're buying so we can drool. Is he doing a full restore?

#6 12 years ago

He's a great guy, you have nothing to worry over dealing with Chad. All his machines are tip top.

#7 12 years ago

There are others just as good or better, Keller may be one of them that's closest to you though.

Keller can be trusted just ask anyone, he is well known.

#8 12 years ago

It's the CV I am thinking of. I emailed him, I don't think he has one now, but I am looking for one. He is fairly close, if there is anyone in Kansas City or Oklahoma City up to his par that would be closer. Memphis or Dallas even. But CV is the "one" for me. The one I will want at the very tip top and keep forever. To me, it's a work of art. The pinnacle. If y'all don't suggest someone closer I will be calling Mr. Keller next week to have a chat =). Oh, and keep an eye out for me on that CV. It is the one "exception" I will make to my pin budget this year.

#9 12 years ago

He is extremely nice and professional!

#10 12 years ago

PM sent

#11 12 years ago

Chad's been a friend for years, great guy. Have no fears!

#12 12 years ago

I don't know Chad Keller, so suck it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seller-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.