• 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pinchroma
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34741429.jpg
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE; WOZ IS NOT A GOOD GAME

34741429.jpg34741429.jpg

#102 11 years ago

Although I am one of the few that Spider-Man leaves cold, I think you should keep it for now. You like it and you won't get your hands on a WOZ standard for several months yet. Wait until you play one of the completed pins and then decide. I preordered a WOZ ECLE, but right now you might as well wait if you are unsure.

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE; WOZ IS NOT A GOOD GAME

Jack must of really pissed in his guys Cheerios.

#104 11 years ago

I would trade my SM for WOZ. And I have played WOZ at the IAAPA show.

WOZ is down to code and how they integrate the LCD visuals. Lots of potential to improve. Its more of TZ on steriods. 5 flippers and 5 magnets. Great stereo sound.

#105 11 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Yes finally some people are done drinking the KOOL AID; I am hardcore player and find the game to be poorly designed shots wise; which can not be fixed. I am putting my money on either Metallica or the New Star Trek. Besides who would you rather have designing your games. John Borg, George Gomez, and The King of flow Steve Ritchie or Joe Blacer. Hmm now doesnt that sound like a dumb ?

What?!? You do realize that you are bashing the "poor layout" of a machine and putting money on layouts of pins that we have not seen and have no official word that they are even going to produce. It does not matter who is designing them, they could suck if made. How stupid would you feel if they never actually made those pins?

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

What?!? You do realize that you are bashing the "poor layout" of a machine and putting money on layouts of pins that we have not seen and have no official word that they are even going to produce. It does not matter who is designing them, they could suck if made. How stupid would you feel if they never actually made those pins?

abso don't bother. His trite comments are humorous and wholly inaccurate. There are very few who know the facts and state so at this point fighting for peace on the topic is like f*cking for virginity.

And just to add a bit to this misinformation, "games with 1 ramp suck" and this wouldn't happen if it were designed by the "king". 2 of the games he is best known for only have 1 ramp. The game that arguably revived pinball in the 80's... High Speed. (And the sequel)

A hard core player would have known this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sell-spidey-to-get-woz/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.