• 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ToucanF16
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5C272B77-9224-4475-94C4-71607612E6B6 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted; rotted, roached, rusted Indiana Jones

Added: 2021-05-19 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (August 12th, 2021)

#2 2 years ago

and then off to HEP she goes!

#3 2 years ago

Are there any of these left?

#4 2 years ago

Good luck Bro. I hope you find one. If this approach works, I'm gonna try it for TOTAN, Whitewater, and BOP.

#5 2 years ago

Out of curiosity, is there anybody out there that makes reproduction wire harnesses for pinball machines?
I’ve never had a pin that needed it, so I’ve never looked into it.
There are people that do this for arcade games, where’s its all correct wire code colors, connectors etc.
I suppose the difference is that arcade games often got converted to other games, so needing a wire harness for a restore is common. Probably not so much with pins.

Anyhow, free bump.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Out of curiosity, is there anybody out there that makes reproduction wire harnesses for pinball machines?

Officially not, but for scratch builds, there are many guys who can do this.
One of the most time consuming part in the scratch build is the solenoid/lamp/switch harness creation.

#7 2 years ago

We have practically all the parts and pieces to compete an IJ build, but we don’t have the equipment or skill set to build a quality harness from scratch. I hoping to locate a wrecked pin beyond repair and rescue the harness.

#8 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-scratch-build

perhaps Jim could build you one? does amazing work !

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Are there any of these left?

Yes mine is just off route I just haven’t gotten around to making it look and play good yet.

#10 2 years ago

Bumping my WTB ad to the top.

3 weeks later
#11 2 years ago

I’m modded my ad in a vague attempt to bump it to the top of the list.

1 month later
#12 2 years ago

What $$ does a rotted out moldy Indy fetch?
Maybe a $$$ posted reward$$$ would move this add along.GLWYS!

#13 2 years ago

I can tell you about 4 years ago a moldy, roached, waterlogged, rusted TOTAN got a trade value of roughly $2500 because I sold it. Bud did the restore on here, you can find his thread. It came out beautiful, but new playfield, lots of new parts, new cab (I think) and decals, etc.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I think it would be a case by case basis. A true pile of rot may not be worth much. A bunch of salvageable unobtanium, might go as high as 4-5k

If you have a mostly working carcass of an Indy a full set of fresh parts, playfield, cabinet decals, etc. will run around 5-6k. The game seems to now be worth $10k in any working condition so... Yeah... Moldy pile of feces Indy is $5,000.00 !! !!!

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I’m thinking $4-5K-ish…. It’s gonna be a total redo (new cab, PF, armor, etc). I mainly need a harness and other bits and pieces.

#16 2 years ago

the price between projects and full blown working is a thin gap these days. no one would give one up cheap unless u r lucky to find from a non pinball collector that doesn't know any better. an ij was just listed for 13k on here today and is already pending, its the most pricey original wpc game there is now.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

an ij was just listed for 13k on here today and is already pending, its the most pricey original wpc game there is now.

Yeah, my timing sucks…

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sell-me-your-totally-trashed-b-w-indiana-jones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.