3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LukyDuck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 3 years ago

Sell it and invest in the stock market. No renters or hurricanes to have to deal with.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from the9gman:

The last place I would invest right now is stock market, it has been overly inflated for the past few years (artificially pumped up) and the correction is definitely coming.

Based on your comments, now is the time to sell. Then wait for the correction to buy in.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from the9gman:

that would be my take you look at how much money is being lost right now with the Airline, tourist , cruise , restaurant ,hell even pinball shops are closing the market is an overinflated bubble that is about to collapse. The only stocks I would even think about venturing in on right now would be amazon, Wallmart, Sams, Home Depot, Lowes because they are making out due to the pandemic...but even they are going to take a hit when it bursts. One bad Hurricane or natural disaster and the floor will drop just like the ride at the amusement park. I'm out till they come up with a treatment or a cure for this thing and then after that it will come back up but I would venture to say that the growth will be at a snails pace.
Just my take because right now I can't put 2 + 2 together and make 4 my valuation of where we should be is 16 to 18 and we are at 26,5XX just doesn't add up

I here you and raise you some imaginary amount.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LukyDuck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sell-it-rent-it-or-airbnb-it?tu=LukyDuck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.