25%
  • No 51 votes
    75%

(68 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RZ is a zizzle (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyCharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Remember the door is always open here.

I went to John's house 1 time... his dog literally s**t on my leg. Literally. I wouldn't go to John's house if I were you. (kidding... we really do like John, even if our games apparently aren't his thing... but his dog absolutely did s**t on my leg).

So... do we buy home theater systems, boats, 4 wheelers, and all those other entertainment items because they'll go up in value, or because we want to use them and have fun? Why does this seem to fall on pinball makers? I get that you don't want it to plummet the day you buy it (like every new car you've ever owned)... but slamming us and everyone else making games constantly is EXACTLY why the people making the games you love to hate stop coming here all together.

The list of brand new games being sold today that are worth more than when they leave the factory is exactly what again??? Few super limited rare LE's... maybe?

298 RZ games are currently sold... one game has a sale pending, #300 is going to charity auction. As long as those 300 people are happy, we're thrilled. If you don't like this one, maybe our next game will be more to your liking.

I need thicker skin. I'm turning this off and going back to work.

#51 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

spookycharlie You have an open invitation to my house and I will have my dog or cat s**t on your leg too. Maybe we can start a Spooky tradition with Pinsiders everywhere?

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell John trained his dog to do that!!! But I'm highly allergic to cats, so let's just keep it to dogs. For the record, Squirrel Mutt (shop dog) will shake hands, roll over, high 5, and a few other tricks... but she won't s**t on your leg. She also won't keep people out of the beer fridge.

Yes, we know we need improvements... yes, I KNEW many of you WEREN'T going to like the RZ layout. That's all fine and dandy. On the bright side, there's a few people in here bashing a game on a "Should I get this or this game" thread, and not a 180 page thread of how we did horrible bad things to good people.

See... always a bright side. Carry on pinball crowd. Got a big ol' trailer of parts to unload before a mongo snow storm hits.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyCharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sell-ft-for-rob-zombie?tu=SpookyCharlie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.