5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Hunico
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hello...
    Selenoids 9-16 not working
    Test coils is ok (71)

Fuse 104 is ok

led 104 is ok

Where else i should look?

thanks
    pinball is medieval madness

#2 5 years ago

Did you test continuity of the fuse with one end of the fuse removed?

Perhaps the power wire, red wire with black stripe (J133-3) came disconnected from one of the coils under the playfield.

#4 5 years ago

all coils revised, wire are ok

#5 5 years ago

switches ok

#6 5 years ago

Check and see if you are getting voltage at any/all of the solenoids not working (or just short the transistor to ground and get one to fire). If you have voltage at the coil then I would check the driving IC (U4 I think?). I've found cold solder joints on this chip as well as connectors going to the low voltage solenoids can cause all of these to not work.

#7 5 years ago

I think is chip LS374

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selenoids-9-16-not-fuction and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.