Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jbovenzi
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is it time for Seinfeld: The Pinball?”

• Yes 69 votes
      44%
    • No 88 votes
      56%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DFF4F41A-C4ED-42D5-87F2-0430171287E6 (resized).png
    Seinfeld (resized).jpg
    2DE2A619-C5E9-4267-A74A-A1F28C2EFD89 (resized).jpeg
    giphy.gif
    Kramer.gif
    pirate (resized).jpg
    s-l300 (resized).png
    bcbfc2e5afc6c1ad922081633667d48cc08fc101 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darscot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 4 years ago

All time favorite show but for me it doesn't fit with pinball. It would just disappoint.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

A Seinfeld pin would be my first NIB. The sound bytes would be endless. However, talk about a licensing nightmare

The licensing would be expensive for sure but you would basically be dealing with Jerry I remember hearing he basically owns the whole thing personally.

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

About a decade too late...
    If you are going to resurrect an old TV show theme, Friends has a far greater following in the millennial market. Not my cup of tea, but they seem to love it. If you are looking for relatable humor with a broader appeal... The Office. I think they all suck as themes, though.

I don't know about millennials but Friends has a much larger following in Generation Z. Seinfeld had a brilliant satire that they mock and make fun of everyone and everything, Generation Z don't get the humor. Seinfeld with his hostile eyeroll to the world just come of as a bit of dick. Friends on the other hand with fun loving lets all get along drama is way more popular. It's heartbreaking that my late teen children think Friends is comedy gold and Seinfeld is humorless.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darscot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seinfeld-pinball-1?tu=Darscot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.