Xfiles Completed7.2.jpg
Xfiles Completed.2.jpg
xfiles 2.jpg
xfiles LED.jpg
xfiles No Ramps.jpg
DSC_1105.JPG
playfield3.JPG
DSC_1107.JPG
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I helped Jester deliver this bad boy and I can tell you....it looks great in pictures, but "greater" in person.
well done Jester!

Thanks Again for the help Donny and for the kind words!

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

That came out looking stunning!!!!

Thanks Todd-This one was a lot of fun to do. It had not been serviced in many years so it took some elbow grease LOL.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Vladtheimpaler-8:

man, that really looks awesome! Amazing work Jester!

Thanks VLAD! Now lets get your Black Knight up and running 100%

#54 10 years ago

Can you give a little more info on what LEDs you used? White for GI, with a few blues here and there it looks like. Cointaker or someone else? Any more info...got a bunch of pins (including X-Files) that I need to do.

Thanks

#55 10 years ago

Sure TWITAMI would love to share!

For the GI - I used Cointaker Frosted Purple from the flippers up to the Right and left side FBI targets. I then continued with Blue Frosted for everything on the outside perimeter. I used Red Supers under the In lanes at the top by the pop bumpers (You could use Red Frosted as well). Then for all GI under the ramps and middle section I used Frosted White. I will post a picture without ramps of how the coloring came out. For the inserts and Flashers I used the Premium (Upgraded non ghosting) Super kit that Cointaker puts together. Only changes I made were I put Green Frosted Supers in the Alien Baby Chamber.

#58 10 years ago

This thread helps to inspire me to go wild with the X-files that I'm getting today that is RUO (route use only) and restore it (within reason) to a damn good looking beater hahaha!

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

This thread helps to inspire me to go wild with the X-files that I'm getting today that is RUO (route use only) and restore it (within reason) to a damn good looking beater hahaha!

Hey Congrats on the pick up and let me know if you need any help. I got to know this machine pretty well doing the restore/upgrade and I have to admit I would love one myself. Not a bad machine at all!

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

love the RUO....

#61 10 years ago

So wanna do my Segas? I have: X-Files, JP2, Starship Troopers, Star Wars Trilogy, ID4, Maverick, Lost in Space, Godzilla, and MSFrankenstien. Plus a few Data East

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

So wanna do my Segas? I have: X-files, JP2, Starship Troopers, Star Wars Trilogy, ID4, Maverick, Lost In Space, Godzilla, and MSFrankenstien. Plus a few Data East

I would love to! Send me a PM if you are serious. I would also just love to play them lol!

#63 10 years ago

Well, you can come play them anytime! I am just south of baltimore.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Well, you can come play them anytime! I am just south of baltimore.

Are you heading up to Allentown perhaps we can meet up. I am doing two more machine restorations for a new customer including a Banzai Run...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canton, OH
$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Rubber/Silicone
ScottieIA Mods

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, FL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-x-files-restore-work-and-blue-led-dmd-upgrade/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.