(Topic ID: 247936)

Sega/Stern Golden Cue Won't Play Multiple Players!!?!?

By sbmania

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by sbmania
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sbmania.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Never saw this one before! Golden Cue plays one player game perfectly but will not allow 2nd, 3rd, 4th players to be added. Makes no difference whether the game is on free play or coin, and I make sure that on coin there are sufficient credits available. I start the first player, but repeatedly pressing the start button again does nothing! Anybody with any ideas at all? This one has me stumped!

#3 4 years ago

The manual says you can play up to 6 players at a time by repeatedly pressing the start button, as long as credits are available. Why do you say only 1 player games are possible?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sbmania.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-stern-golden-cue-won-t-play-multiple-players?tu=sbmania and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.