(Topic ID: 101601)

Sega Space Jam in Milford MA OFF MARKET.

By balboarules

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Hdmike444
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01322.JPG
DSC01319.JPG
DSC01320.JPG
DSC01321.JPG
DSC01318.JPG
DSC01315.JPG
DSC01317.JPG
DSC01316.JPG
DSC01314.JPG
DSC01313.JPG
DSC01311.JPG
DSC01310.JPG
DSC01312.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Have a chance to get another game I am interested in, so I am looking for a quick sale on this... and I just did a TON of work on it...

Here is the good

Fully shopped, all new lights (no LED), new basketball skill shot decal, new backboard decal on the big hoop.. the original is no longer available, but replaced with Stern NBA which is a little bigger, but much thicker and more durable.

All new white rubbers..

I did the full stereo conversion on it, so no longer mono, full stereo

Perfect display, nice cabinet, usual flipper button wear around flipper buttons, but covered with metal have moon circle plates,

New reed switch installed under main ramp to hoop, works great

The bad

Of course the wabbit hole has wear, one of the inserts was raised a tiny big, I got it back down, but you can see it is a little off.. does not effect game play

Several plastics were broken, they are not available anywhere, so I bought a bunch of space jam figures from the movie and placed them over the broken plastics, they look pretty good actually..

The plastic on the back side of the translite has several cracks, however the front side has none, so even with the game on, you cannot see them, only when you open the head..

I would call this a decent players game, plays fast, new bulbs and rubbers, strong flippers.. fun family game.. and it is very hard to find any dmd at 1100bucks these days, let alone a shopped one.. This is plug and play.

.Also, you will see this game on CL Worcester for 1500 later tonight.. again pinside price 1100.00

cash, can be picked up but will be making trip through ct and a few other states to PA to get another game.

Ask any and all questions you like

Thanks

Steve..

DSC01310.JPGDSC01310.JPG
DSC01311.JPGDSC01311.JPG
DSC01312.JPGDSC01312.JPG
DSC01313.JPGDSC01313.JPG
DSC01314.JPGDSC01314.JPG
DSC01315.JPGDSC01315.JPG
DSC01316.JPGDSC01316.JPG
DSC01317.JPGDSC01317.JPG
DSC01318.JPGDSC01318.JPG
DSC01319.JPGDSC01319.JPG
DSC01320.JPGDSC01320.JPG
DSC01321.JPGDSC01321.JPG
DSC01322.JPGDSC01322.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Steve is a top notch honest guy. He ALWAYS tells it like it is. Buy and deal with confidence.

GLWTS Brothah.

#3 9 years ago

wiwc or you had another pin to throw in for shipping! glws

#4 9 years ago

Check around the MA area... maybe something could be set up at one location.. : )

#5 9 years ago

This game is an absolute blast! I still haven't made it to the wizard mode. Really funny too. Michael Jordan AND Looney Tunes - what a great combo!

BTW, there's a cliffy you can put over the wabbit hole that covers pretty much all the wear and looks amazing - so no worries about that (for the buyer).

Great price, GLWS!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball4ever:

BTW, there's a cliffy you can put over the wabbit hole that covers pretty much all the wear and looks amazing - so no worries about that (for the buyer).

Here can I get that? I cant find it on his site?

#7 9 years ago
#8 9 years ago

I had a cliffy in there, took it out, I found the ball would not go in the hole very often with that one on.. and that is a big part of the game..

I am open to trades +/- cash..

Thanks all!

Steve
Balboarules

#9 9 years ago

I had the same problem using the cliffy in my Space Jam. My wabbit hole is in nice shape and wanted to protect it but found game play super aggravating with it in so it's in the coin box now.

GLWTS it's a real fun game. The kids love it! and me too.

#10 9 years ago

No question it is a fun game, I wish I had the room for unlimited games, but 6 is going to be max.. and I got to wizard mode in like 2 games after I finished all the work on it.. Great for a family, Bugs and the crew, plus 2 basketball nets to shoot for.. adding the second speaker and the stereo mod really added to this one!

#11 9 years ago

if you where anywhere close to me id get it. shipping kills it on this one though. good luck with your sale.

#12 9 years ago

It is tough when only one, there are several games for sale in this area, if you happen to see another one and it is close enough, it could be brought to where the other is before pickup.

#13 9 years ago

Bump for my buddy

#14 9 years ago

Open to trades plus cash for another DMD title.. unshopped is fine..

Thanks

#15 9 years ago

Bump it

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball4ever:

This game is an absolute blast! I still haven't made it to the wizard mode. Really funny too. Michael Jordan AND Looney Tunes - what a great combo!

My friend has one, and I want one bad. I made it to the final once, really fast and fun machine. This is a no brainer for someone looking for a good game at a little over a K.

Quoted from balboarules:I had a cliffy in there, took it out, I found the ball would not go in the hole very often with that one on.. and that is a big part of the game..

It has to be glued down with something extra tough, I use PL Premium for this type of thing. Most cliffy saucers do not stay down well, they have to glued well IMO flat.

#17 9 years ago

OK... additional info here..

I MAY and I stress MAY be making a trip to PA to get a game, sooooo... delivery is possible along the way from MA to PA..

Thanks
STeve

#18 9 years ago

Labor Day bump... Delivery is possible between ma and pa

#19 9 years ago

Delivery between Ma and PA is an option!

#20 9 years ago

Ok, pin I want is all lined up... Final price drop 1100.00. Delivery possible if on the route between MA and PA..

If it does not go now at 1100 will just keep it.

Thanks

#21 9 years ago

Still available bump.. going though large part of CT, mid PA, and a little bit of Upstate NY..

#22 9 years ago

Bump

#23 9 years ago

If you were getting down to Baltimore, I might grab it. I have one, but its not in good shape. Between the two, would have an awesome one! And spare Sega parts (rare these days).

--Brian

#24 9 years ago

That is about an hour and a half away from where I am going.. the town I am going to is Duncannon, PA.. if you wanted to meet up somewhere..

And tell me about the spare parts.... good luck finding ANYTHING.. I used a new Stern NBA backboard (which is better than the original decal one), and got lucky finding a new one for the small backboard..

#25 9 years ago

wait a second - you made fun of me when we drove to baltimore for a huo superman - and now you are driving within 90 minutes of baltimore for a ?????? - i won't post it here - but now i can bust you up - thanks ed

#26 9 years ago

I have not made the trip yet.. so save it Ed!

Today has been a busy PM day, but I should make this clear, the price will not be lower than 1100.00.. already taking a big loss on it, and an 8 hour round trip to go get it..

Thanks all!

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

That is about an hour and a half away from where I am going.. the town I am going to is Duncannon, PA.. if you wanted to meet up somewhere..
And tell me about the spare parts.... good luck finding ANYTHING.. I used a new Stern NBA backboard (which is better than the original decal one), and got lucky finding a new one for the small backboard..

I know where a NOS PF is located.

#28 9 years ago

Taking off the market for now.

thanks all!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Taking off the market for now.
thanks all!

Did you bite on the nos playfield?
Glad to see you are accumulating pins again.
DM is doing great! Kicking my ass but great

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-space-jam-in-milford-ma-shopped-120000-firm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.