I might pick up a Mary shelley's frankenstein, however I would like your input on the pin first.
1. What is your opinion of the quality of the game
2. What is your opinion of the "playability", and why?
3. What is your opinion of the ease of serviceability?
4. What to look out for in that specific pin?
5. What to look out for in that generation of SEGA pins?
6. What is a reasonable price-range (price vs finish) according to you in your region of the pin-world?
Really looking forward to your feed back
Thanx for reading