Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by TPPINBALL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 months ago

Having a weird issue with my Sega Harley. From time to time, when you lock the 4th ball in the motorcycle for multiball, the game will end the ball and kick out a new ball into the shooter lane. It doesn't happen all of the time though and I've done a switch test and checked the membrane switch, which seems to be working okay during the switch test. It doesn't end the ball at any other point in the game, just when balls are locked in the motorcycle.

I'm thinking that the membrane switch probably needs to be replaced, but before I drop over $60 bucks for a new one, has anyone had this problem before? Maybe it's a problem with the board the membrane switch hooks to? Just wanted to get opinions before spending the cash.

Thanks!

1 month later
#2 4 months ago

I am having the same issue but with me its every time. I am really a novice to repairing the pinball machine. was it a membrane switch? if so what does it look like and how hard is it to repair. thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 209.99
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jacksonville, NC
$ 50.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside