Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Shogun00
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

My Sega Harley Davidson keeps giving me an error, Motor relay 19 malfunction, or something like that. It is number 19, and a motor relay error. Any help on figuring this out would be appreciated. Thanks,

Bill

5 years later
#2 6 years ago

Anyone have an answer on this question? I am having the same problem. I replaced relay. The relay is related to the motorcycle coming up. It only happens during start of game and it just happens every now and then. The motorcycle will not go up but then will after a little while. Works great in test mode.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks in advance!

3 years later
#3 3 years ago

Having the same issues here. Any answers to this one? Bike raises up & down ok, so not sure if there is a real issue here?

1 year later
#4 2 years ago

I do have the same problem.
The Bike is moving up and down, can lock all balls and play the HD Multiball but it says always “Motor Relay Coil 19 Malfunctions”
Some times the Bike is little bit stuck, but in general it works. Moving up and down after power on in Attrack mode, moving up and down during gameplay, able to lock balls, etc. The relay is working, also in testmode it’s shifting…
But the error message comes back after a while always. Any Idea?
Many Thanks
Pat

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

I do have the same problem.
The Bike is moving up and down, can lock all balls and play the HD Multiball but it says always “Motor Relay Coil 19 Malfunctions”
Some times the Bike is little bit stuck, but in general it works. Moving up and down after power on in Attrack mode, moving up and down during gameplay, able to lock balls, etc. The relay is working, also in testmode it’s shifting…
But the error message comes back after a while always. Any Idea?

Try running a switch test. Many times these motorized mechs use opto switches to control the mech.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Boards
PinSound

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-harley-davidson-motor-relay-19-malfuntion-help-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.