Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by rtotans
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I have a Sega game that when you turn the game on it says open door. (This is my 2nd Sega game that did this for me) Is there something wrong, or is there something I can reprogram? Thanks. It resets back to factory. So if I program it for 5 balls, hard, it goes back to factory. Thanks and have a pintastic day.

#2 1 year ago

Batteries dead ? Battery holder shot ?

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago

It's the batteries

Game not holding memory

#4 1 year ago

Batteries or bad connection. Just as the others have mentioned

#5 1 year ago

awesome thanks. I will try. thx

#6 1 year ago

Yup check the batteries and if you replace them and it still happens check the solder points for the holder to make sure there is no cold joints

#7 1 year ago

Can you post a picture of the MPU board? I know we all would like to know you do not have any battery corrosion on the board, though likely you at least have corrosion on the battery holder terminals.

NVRAM is an easy upgrade on DE games as you pop out the old RAM and install the new NVRAM and gets rid of batteries forever.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1030-pinitech/00315-6264-nvram-battery-eliminator-for-high-score-save

#8 1 year ago

it didn't have the battery in it. it was upgraded. I just unplugged it and plugged it back in and it works perfectly now. thanks

#9 1 year ago

wow, that's so cheap. I never looked into it myself, but for that price, I will do all my machines going forward.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 209.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside