• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by AMSNL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

97CD4C08-BBD3-4C1C-BD87-790FE8EB2507 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hey all

I’m trying to track down a 3-monitor version of this game - it’s a cockpit (huge), and I’m interested in current pricing and if anyone know one for possible sale. Fantastic game

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

I have 3 here in the Netherlands, 2 red and 1 yellow
I have them in my Ferrari workshop for customers to wait and play.
They are about 850 kilo and there a pain to move (2 sections)
Price is between 2500 and 4500 euro depending on condition and version
The red version is f355
The yellow version (verry rare ) is f355-2 international
The thing you need to check are the monitors . These are 29 inch osd nanao . And are a pain to replace when they are verry burned in or broken. Also the multi board system has to be working perfect. If there are any GFX problems walk away! I use to repair these when I worked for Sega back in the day and I have many spare parts but it’s a pain and crazy expensive .
Also check the clutch system. When the game is in attract mode the shifter should be on a lock position . When in game and you press the clutch pedel you must hear it unlock.
If not the gear is bend or broken
Also some have a printer on board to print out lap times and other cool stuff
I have spare parts any I have many info on it , any questions shoot me a pm!
[quoted image]

Thanks! That’s great feedback. I still need to track one down for my brother, but you’ve answered the important questions (“how much?”, and “what breaks?”). I know it’s Naomi-based which I am very familiar with - but the specifics of this game seem unique.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-f355-ferrari-challenge-pricing-wanted?tu=Rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.