By C65Mustang

1 month ago

Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 weeks ago by Tsskinne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 31 days ago

Price

Wanted

wanted

Sega DMD Assemblies needed

Added: September 18th, 2017

Item description

I picked up 2 sega pinball machines and they are both missing the DMD assemblies, I need part number 515-6713-00. Does anyone have a couple used for sale? These are for X-files and Viper night driving pins

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this item.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Linked to games

This ad is linked to 2 games:

Item location

Providence Village, TX, United States

Seller insights

These are C65Mustang's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to C65Mustang's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

C65Mustang currently has no other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

#2 31 days ago

If you don't get any replies, check on eBay, usually $80-100. Or new ones are about $180 at pinball life or Marco.

#3 31 days ago
Quoted from Jtm3:

If you don't get any replies, check on eBay, usually $80-100. Or new ones are about $180 at pinball life or Marco.

I checked on ebay and didn't see anything pop up. searching "Sega DMD" brings up nothing. Am I searching the wrong thing?

#4 31 days ago

Check the brand name on the back of your DMD. Search for that brand for best compatibility.

Edit: sorry you don't have the original. There are a couple major brands. Can't think of them off hand. Maybe owners of the game can chime in with their brands.

#5 30 days ago

Vishay, Cherry, Babcock, Quantum Electronics. They should all work. Just search for "pinball DMD". I have never seen one that was proprietary to a game brand. (Except the large Sega displays in Maverick, Batman forever, Baywatch and Mary Shelly's Frankenstein or small displays for Data East Hook, TMNT, checkpoint). All the 128 x 32 line, plasma dmd's have pretty much the same specs.

#6 30 days ago

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=164

$179 each brand new with 5% off for 2 or more. Both of your games are on the compatiblity list.

#7 30 days ago

As mentioned above any brand 128x32 DMD will work in any pinball machine. They all have the same interface.

#8 30 days ago

You could even put in a Sigma LED ColorDMD in them now and choose which ever color you want the display to be while you wait for the game to get colorized. Choose the Sam/Whitestar kit for these 2 games.

http://shop.colordmd.com/led-replacement-display-sigma/

#9 30 days ago

Or you could go with pin2dmd which is only little over the price of a original dmd and also adds color!
PM

#10 30 days ago

Thank you all for your replies and suggestions but I need more than just the DMD screen. I need 2 entire DMD assemblies, The DMD screen, the DMD holder, the static shield, the RF shield, and the Display controller board. Its all gone

1 week later
#11 17 days ago

Bump, anyone have a full DMD sega assembly? I actually could use 2 and a digital I/O board as well

#12 17 days ago
Quoted from C65Mustang:

Bump, anyone have a full DMD sega assembly? I actually could use 2 and a digital I/O board as well

You will have to piece it all together most likely. I had to do it for a Godzilla a few years ago it was a pain in the ass.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.