8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Dynadan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dynadan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

Great video!

I have found the right outlane ball save happens reliably in several situations.

1. it will save kick out's from the shark hole if it drains in a certain amount of time.
2. It will save drains caused by the kick-back feature. (as long as it drains within a short time)
3. It will save drains after it has passed by the short flipper. For instance if you elect not to use the small shark flipper but the ball hits a post and goes out the right outlane it will give it back. Don't we all wish Addams Family had a similar feature?
4. Sometimes if the shark flipper shot misses and it bounces back and down the right out lane then it will give it back. This could just be #3.

Additionally, sometimes my machine will give the ball back if a ball goes out the right outlane and drains in a very quick amount of time. This is fairly reliable. But tends to depend on how fast the ball is traveling and if it hits the drain switch with no delay. I am unsure if this a glitch or a feature. It almost seems like a player is rewarded for riding the drain wave very fast.

I did see one drain in the video that I don't think my machine would have given back. It's interesting to see someone elses reaction to Baywatch being a bro and giving a player a 2nd chance sometimes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
$ 259.00
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dynadan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-baywatch-pinball-gameplay-videos?tu=Dynadan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.