You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0530 (resized).JPG
20170404_230620.jpg
wthbell (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Any '63 Williams Skill Pool owners on here who would be so kind to send me a pic of your backbox? I am trying to repair one and have a feelin a previous owner may have tinkered with some connections that I need to verify.

So if anyone has a working machine and could take a few pics so I can compare with my machine I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

#2 7 years ago

Anything in particular?

wthbell (resized).jpgwthbell (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Anything in particular?

Top right is what I am looking for. I have several of these grey wired pegs just stuck in holes in the wood but it looks like they could go in that female connector. There is a red wire one also.

No clue if it is correct.

20170404_230620.jpg20170404_230620.jpg

#4 7 years ago

Disregard post.

I finally figured out thy are for "score setup".

#5 7 years ago

IMG_0530 (resized).JPGIMG_0530 (resized).JPG

#6 7 years ago

Yeah I actually noticed that sticket tonight lol. Sorry, I am so new to EM's, but there is one picture you coul help me with.

I just finally got the machine working tonight but can't identify the part. In the back left of the machine there are two relays. One is the reset relay and it works but the relay right behind it actually starts the game (if pressed manually). The coil is black and the label is missing from the part and the identifying label on board is missing.

Could you take a picture of that for me if your machine isn't missing it? Or tell me what the official part name is? I am guessing start relay or something? Also need the part number on coil. All I see is blackwires and you can tell the label got burned off cause half is gone on top. , so now I don't know what to order.

Thanks sooo much in advance!

#7 7 years ago

The relay behind the reset relay is the coin relay. That coil is a Z35-4200

That relay runs on line voltage so poke carefully when the power is on!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

The relay behind the reset relay is the coin relay. That coil is a Z35-4200
That relay runs on line voltage so poke carefully when the power is on!

Thanks!

After close inspections I actually found the "Coin Relay" label. It got under the switches somehow but I still couldn't see the part number so that helped a ton!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Anything in particular?

That looks odd, funny. That is a Jones plug, for that coil, right! Ya , just cut the wire instead of pulling the wired plug out.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

... That is a Jones plug, for that coil, right! ...

Correct. We find curious things in games sometimes. My Skill Pool was full of 'em but it's a lot better now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seeking-skill-pool-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.