• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by paul_8788
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 1 year ago

Sorry to hear about your issues. I have a friend that can't get any help at all from Stern.
There are quite a few threads about their crap ass customer service and parts issues.
Here's one thread about an operator that is losing a lot of revenue:

Parts trouble? !?! (Operator can't get parts/support from distributor or stern)

#11 1 year ago

I hear you and I vote with my wallet. Just look at my avatar, they (stern) out bid behind (Spooky)Charlies back and got TOHO to go with them to make Godzilla, my grail of all grail pins but I refuse to give stern a dime of my money. I bought a CGC Attack from Mars remake when they first made them and till this day (knock on wood) zero issues, not saying nothing will ever happen but just sayin'.

#16 1 year ago

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Yes, I hear you. I have owned three CGC remakes and the one issue I had with one was resolved over the phone by a real person. If I buy another high-ender, it will likely be Cactus Canyon.

I'm lying low and waiting to see if anything takes place and from who on BBB.

1 week later
#21 1 year ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Just an update that I emailed Stern tech support 10 days ago to ask if they could make the game code available so that I could try a new SD card, but no response.

Unfortunately this is standard practice from them. They really just don't care. Sometimes I think they only have two people working to read over the emails coming in from customers with a $10k boat anchor sitting in their home.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seeking-opinions-on-a-spider-man-home-edition-with-a-bad-node-board?tu=gjm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.