(Topic ID: 75879)

Seeking first machine in BC Canada

By frazam

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hi there. I'm new to pinball machines but think it would be the perfect addition to my recently constructed man's cave. I'm located in BC (Van Island to be specific) and am looking for something relatively local...or easily shipped.

Anything out there? In particular in the $2-4K range?

#2 10 years ago

Welcome to Pinside Frazam.
    You are most likely going to have to cross the salt chuck, to the Lower Mainland to be able to have a larger choice of games to buy. Look on Kijiji.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Welcome to Pinside Frazam.
    You are most likely going to have to cross the salt chuck, to the Lower Mainland to be able to have a larger choice of games to buy. Look on Kijiji.

Thanks for the welcome. Yup I'm willing to fall prey to BC Ferries exorbitant prices for the right game. Or make the trip down south the Washington state. I'm up for the hunt!

#4 10 years ago

I have three great machines available right now.

WPT, Paragon, Eight Ball Deluxe

But located in Edmonton area which is a little out of your way, good luck!!!!

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

I have three great machines available right now.
    WPT, Paragon, Eight Ball Deluxe
    But located in Edmonton area which is a little out of your way, good luck!!!!

Thanks for the heads-up...but ya unfortunately a little too far.

#6 10 years ago

Welcome Frazam, sent you a PM with a few options : )

#7 10 years ago

Call tommy at nitro amusements in mission, bc. He delivers to the island too!

#8 10 years ago

I second tommy at nitro. He is a first class guy.

#9 10 years ago

If I was you I'd try nitro too. Looks like great prices and free shipping

#10 10 years ago

wA state Wenatchee area, have a sweet video pin $3900, pinbot, fish tales, South Park,

#11 10 years ago

Thanks for all the Nitro recommendations - I'll definitely check in with Tommy.

2 months later
    #13 10 years ago

Shipping 1 pin coast to coast is $200 - $300 depot to depot. If still looking for a pin let me know.

#14 10 years ago

I am on Vancouver Island, depending on what you want and what you are looking for I might be able to help! PM me if you want!

#15 10 years ago

Nitro all the way!!!

#17 10 years ago

Welcome to pinside.

Good luck in your search.

Oropuru let me know if you come this way I might want to see pics of your pinbot.

3 months later
    #18 9 years ago

I'm also love to play pinball game its really very interesting game i have 1 pinball machine.

#19 9 years ago

I'm also love to play pinball game its really very interesting game i have 1 pinball machine.this pinball machine in [url=http://abilityfab.com/products/blenders-mixers/]best quality[/url]. i use it for last 2 years.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seeking-first-machine-in-bc-canada and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.