5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by JOESCHALL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lee's Pinball Machine (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JOESCHALL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Trying to help a friend find someone he can hire to repair a Skylab located in Joppatowne, MD. As the picture shows the counter is on all zeros, and I'm told that most lights come on when it's plugged in. That's all I know so far, but will post more information as I find out more. I'm a state away so I'm just relying on scattered bits of information from the owner, who knows nothing about pins. Certainly looks in good cosmetic condition for this title. I'm sure he doesn't want to sell it--he wants someone to come repair it.

If you have any good leads or are nearby and can do the work yourself and make a house call, please PM me.

Lee's Pinball Machine (resized).jpgLee's Pinball Machine (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

PM received from a generous pinsider willing to help. Will update this thread as I learn more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JOESCHALL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seeking-em-house-call-repair-in-joppatowne-md-for-skylab?tu=JOESCHALL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.