hqdefault (resized).jpg
5pj4i (resized).jpg
IMG_0029 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpeg
laborplan.de_ (resized).jpg
refraction_cornea (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider I_P_D_B.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

When I had my third brain surgery everyone looked familiar in the hospital. It was because I'd met them but couldn't remember. A cute nurse smiled at me like I was special.
But while I was recovering late at night I was alone with one other guy, who hurt his hand. Something black was leaning over him licking its lips. It looked at me and went back to its work.
I know(think) this was a hallucination brought on by my condition. But in the past I had never seen a hallucination, have you?

What was its work that it went back to doing? What happened next? I'd love to hear details.

I've talked to several people over the years who have had similar experiences. I'll share one with you.

An interstate mover had arrived at my new residence and dropped off some furniture. The driver noticed I was wearing one black shoe and one white shoe (a whole other story) and asked about it. I told him about it and then started talking about some other experiences I've had and why I was so open to sharing them. I told him it's because I know many other people have had strange experiences but nobody ever talks about them because nobody wants to sound crazy, but I know I am not crazy so I figure I will go first and speak up about mine and maybe that will encourage others to speak up about theirs.

Upon hearing that, he told me a story of once, as a trucker on the road, he was at a rest stop where they had cots to rest in. The way he described it, you would lie on a cot in this open room with other cots and be able to close drapes all around you, similar to those ceiling drapes in dual-occupancy hospital rooms that separate the patients. So, he's lying on his back on the cot, the drapes all around him, completing enclosing his cot, with the only opening of the drapes at the foot of his bed. This was in the day, not at night. All of a sudden, he says, a dark devilish-looking figure appears in this opening of the curtains at the foot of his bed and looks right at him. The figure is black but has red eyes and is looking right at him. His body is frozen, he finds he cannot move at all and he is terribly frightened. He thinks to himself, "Help me, Jesus." and then the figure disappears and he is able to move his body.

After he told me this story, he commented that he had never told that story to anyone in his life except his wife. I felt honored in a way, that he had trusted me.

I have stories that happened to me personally, but they are scarier.

Anyway, I'd love to hear the details of your story.

2 weeks later
#61 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Before I knew it, I could no longer see my reflection nor the reflection of the bathroom in the mirror anymore, it had opened up like a portal and I could see the outline of a figure that resembled the grim reaper. I heard a voice in my head that said something along these lines, 'live life as you know it now, do not concern yourself with how life is beyond death, this is your life to live now, enjoy it and everything will be alright'. And that was it, I was back in the bathroom as if nothing happened.

People who recreate with the drug DMT report a common experience of seeing jesters. What these jesters say and do is, to me, disconcerting for its apparent anarchy of purpose. Youtube has many videos about this.

For the record, I advocate complete sobriety.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider I_P_D_B.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seeing-things-that-arent-there?tu=I_P_D_B and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.