(Topic ID: 133097)

Seeburg Shoot The Bear Help Please

By Rikoshay

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8494 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8495 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8498 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8497 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8496 (resized).jpeg
    B597EA88-A99B-465B-9514-0C0EF073F239 (resized).jpeg
    24 (10) (resized).JPG
    24 (12) (resized).JPG
    24 (11) (resized).JPG
    Belt_4.jpg
    Belt_2.jpg
    Belt_3.jpg
    Belt_1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago

Please post more pics of your restoration/machine. I always wanted a seeburg shoot the bear or shoot the coon.

Quoted from Rikoshay:

not sure how to mark as solved?

#18 2 years ago

The WWII Shoot Hitler and also Shoot Tojo conversions of Seeburg Chicken Sam are especially cool. I remember seeing both on eBay about 20 years ago.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from pins4u:

Oops.........I guess they were different times? I doubt it would get through today.

I think that’s a stretch but in today’s world where it seems almost everyone is offended by something anything is possible.
    Look at the machine.A dog is barking at a raccoon you are trying to shoot who runs up and down a tree.

Anyway all The Seeburg Ray-O Lite variations are very cool. I hope to own one someday!

B597EA88-A99B-465B-9514-0C0EF073F239 (resized).jpegB597EA88-A99B-465B-9514-0C0EF073F239 (resized).jpeg
    #21 2 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

My friend has a very nice Coon Hunt. To be honest it's not exactly a blast to play but it makes up for it in pure charm. If you have the space it's like a work of art. A statement piece in any gameroom.

Please let me know if he ever wants to sell.

2 years later
    #23 8 months ago
    Quoted from brobra:

Just saved this from the junk pile. Looks mostly there.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Please share the story of how you acquired it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seeburg-shoot-the-bear-help-please?tu=ultimategameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.