Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by HeroPixel
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180521_204103 (resized).jpg
    20180514_121455 (resized).jpg
    bebop_01_12 (resized).jpg
    eye (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180429_163305 (resized).jpg
    20180423_103157 (resized).jpg
    20180423_110124 (resized).jpg
    20180423_110108 (resized).jpg
    ryobi-forstner-bits-a9fs8r1-64_1000 (resized).jpg
    20180421_165520 (resized).jpg
    20180421_165526 (resized).jpg
    15242748089891306807748 (resized).jpg
    20180418_204923 (resized).jpg
    20180418_081035 (resized).jpg
    20180418_081042 (resized).jpg
    20180418_081025 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Well, I was going to wait a little bit more into development to start this thread, but saw that this week is the 20th anniversary of Cowboy Bebop, so I figured must be a sign to make this thread and officially announce my homebrew Cowboy Bebop pin.

I've been wanting to make this pin for a few years, but just recently started executing the project.

using a Stern Whitestar board set that I will have a P-roc running custom code but have not gotten this far yet. Mission Pinball Framework or SkeletonGame seems to be the path to take. Any suggestions, pros/cons I'm all ears.

Currently just running it off the code for a Strikers Xtreme to test switches and have a flippable game.

Game (tentatively) will have from left to right:
    4 Bank drop targets with 4 stand ups behind them
    left orbit
    left ramp (return to left inlane)
    left inner orbit with spinner. diverts to the orbit or straight back to a scoop that subways to the scoop on lower right playfield
    captive ball
    center ramp that raises. ramp returns to right inner inlane
    3 bank drop target
    behind drop is a vuk that feeds back to center ramp return lane with ball lock
    right ramp (that raises) and feeds back to the right outter inlane
    right orbit
    right scoop subway return. subway has a 4 physical ball lock

potentially some more stand up targets, etc, based on positioning and how things fit.

I have the complete sessions blu ray, dvds and complete 4 disc soundtrack to pull assets from

Leaning towards LCD instead of the DMD

Been watching sessions with a pen and a pad making notes of mode ideas and time stamps for call outs

Been posting some short videos every once and a while on my instagram if you want to follow along there dizz_co

#3 5 years ago

So, we start off with a sheet of plywood and make a few basic cuts for the bottom

IMG_20180305_162509_165 (resized).jpgIMG_20180305_162509_165 (resized).jpg

After we have that taken care off, get the slings installed and the flippers where they need to be and line up some shots

20180321_195635 (resized).jpg20180321_195635 (resized).jpg

#5 5 years ago

need a shooter lane and an orbit to get things started

20180322_200050 (resized).jpg20180322_200050 (resized).jpg

messy tool mess

20180322_202615 (resized).jpg20180322_202615 (resized).jpg

#6 5 years ago

Before I put it in the cab, I want to cut out the drop target bank holes. I want to be able to shoot the game and line up shots without having to desolder a bunch of wires each time i need to make an adjustment.

I cut the hole big enough to fit stand up targets behind it.

voila

20180324_160226 (resized).jpg20180324_160226 (resized).jpg

20180326_103711 (resized).jpg20180326_103711 (resized).jpg

I'll share some more tomorrow

~ See ya Space Pinheads ~

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Are those guides homemade or taken from something?

these guides are taken from striker xtreme and high speed and misc ones i had lying around. I did have to cut some of them down which ill post a pic of later. also, bent some of them around to work better, etc. I do have some stainless steel sheets to make some guides as well as needed.

#12 5 years ago

So next up, install some mechs on the bottom side for the flippers/slings/trough and put the playfield in the cab and wire up the flippers

20180321_212050 (resized).jpg20180321_212050 (resized).jpg

After that, test the orbit then work on the left ramp placement.

20180327_194300 (resized).jpg20180327_194300 (resized).jpg

#15 5 years ago

Cut and modified a habit rail to make a return to the left flipper. I have left it off as its easier to work on the table when its not installed.

20180328_180306 (resized).jpg20180328_180306 (resized).jpg

Been working left to right on shots, spacing in my head on sketches/drawings i have more space than what I actually have haha. You have to keep in mind space for the brackets/posts etc which can really shrink your space down.

The next shot I want is an inner left orbit that has a diverter that will either let the shot go straight back into a scoop or divert to the orbit. I have a diverter in route but its coming from across the pond so not sure when it will arrive. Used a small guide as a make shift way to have the ball flow to the right until I get the diverter arm.

20180402_180357 (resized).jpg20180402_180357 (resized).jpg

The second guide has a one way gate at the end but it is far too long so I need to cut it down to size. Ive been using these two stools as a makeshift way to clamp stuff and cut it hah.

20180402_184040 (resized).jpg20180402_184040 (resized).jpg

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

looking sweet mang!

thanks dude, making some progress. waiting on parts is the worst hah.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cappi:

Awesome theme I thought about doing as well. Your initial progress is getting me stoked as I just became job free and will have time to work on mine. I've been designing (mostlly brainstorming and writing down ideas, nothing physical yet) for the last 4 years (lots of distractions).
    Can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm using the P-3roc and mostly likely mission pinball with lots of mods. Trying to design what I envision a HUO pinball machine would be. No monetary aspect, so how would that change the design? Very hard and very long games are what I'm looking at joining together (chain them together). For example, my coin door will have a finger print scanner instead for saved games and settings/etc. I'll start a thread of my own sometime soon...
    Keep the updates coming!
    --Kevin

Nice! One think I am taking out is pop bumpers. They were great on older games when they affect the ball and change gameplay, but on newer games where they are just hidden in the back and just have the random award pop bumper crap, feel like it doesnt add anything to the gameplay. Hopefully my game will flow well and be fast, kinda what Im going for!

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Dang progress looks so much quicker when you've got a trove of spare ramps and habitrails

Well, definitely true, but keep in mind these are archived photos as well, haven't gotten posted up to where I'm currently at, still a few posts away from being up to date.

Quoted from ARTMAN:

Dream theme. Godspeed, good sir.

Thanks, me too! Figured only way it will happen is if I make one hah.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cappi:

I've thought long and hard about what to do with these. Normally I think they are used for two reasons:
    1) Change the pace of the game
    2) Randomize the ball path
    I have a STLE and the bumpers there seem pointless as they all drain in 1 direction, but on IMVE, LOTR, and TH, there are multiple paths out that the ball can take.
    My pop bumper area will have a sudo captive ball on a drop target at the bottom with a magnet above it (to pull the ball back up and get it flinging around the bumpers more/ think ST's vengeance ship). Once the ball settles behind the drop target, when a new ball enters the top hitting the switch as it enters the pop bumper area, the drop target will release the ball at the bottom then raise to trap this ball once its done doing its thing. No rest for the player! I have balls staged in several locations on the PF, so when you drain the next ball is already in play. I really love the LOTR mechanic of when a ball is held on the sword and a new ball comes down the ramp, one of the trapped balls is released early and the new ball coming down the ramp takes its place being captive/held. It has a steampunk sort of clockwork movement that I want to have in several areas in my game. I'll post a diagram once I get it a bit more finalized.
    Sorry to highjack. Your build is looking good/promising and there is tons of material for the theme (and awesome music, The Seatbelts rock!).
    --Kevin

That sounds awesome! If i include a pop it will probably be exposed on the lower playfield right hand side. I do have a magnet as well to integrate somewhere if it makes sense. Not going to put things in just to have them if they dont really add anything to the gameplay

Back to the build:

my center and right ramp have some rust on them so i soaked them in some white vinegar and scrubbed off as much as I could. neutralized them afterward with baking soda. These ramps and many of the habit rails I have are from a lot of Street Fighter II parts I bought like 3 years ago from a guy in Europe. He had a complete plastic set and ramps/rails that I bought from him since I have a SFII and actually like it (sorry levi) They turned out alright but there are some rust stains/spots on the flaps I cannot get off.

20180401_075344 (resized).jpg20180401_075344 (resized).jpg

Here is the cut guide for the orbit and testing center ramp placement prior to the cleansing:

20180402_195855 (resized).jpg20180402_195855 (resized).jpg

And testing spinner location and center ramp placement:

20180402_191834 (resized).jpg20180402_191834 (resized).jpg

#29 5 years ago

After all this I found that im running out of space for my 3 bank drop targets that goes to the right of the center ramp and to the left or the right ramp...

soo, I looked at how I can gain some space back. The left ramp securing bracket on the right side was what I targeted. I bent this in and moved my inner orbit over a smidgen. it is a little harder to back hand this shot now but im okay with that. If i extend the final version of the guide down a hair it will be good.

Here is the re-spaced orbit with spinner:

20180403_182928 (resized).jpg20180403_182928 (resized).jpg

The gap between this orbit and the center ramp is going to be a captive ball at an angle so you can careen off it and up the center ramp.

prototyping a captive ball system on a scrap of wood

20180403_190058 (resized).jpg20180403_190058 (resized).jpg

Alright, now we are all caught up to where I am at with the game. Waiting on some parts, depending on how this weekend goes I hopefully will get the 3 bank of drops in and the right ramp situated. Worked on the right ramp a bit last night but nothing ready to post about.

Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

so it should be ready for the lyons spring classic?

something tells me Kevin has way nicer machines for the Spring Classic than this. Hoping I might have something respectable to take to the showdown but we will see how coding goes.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

Awesome, love the theme. With homebrews, while waiting for parts, it's always a good time to work on cab stuff like running wires from coin door, installing a tilt Bob, making a transformer mount, board mounts, running ground wire, installing flipper buttons, etc.

great suggestions! always something to work on for sure!

#32 5 years ago

Got some parts in today!

20180406_173942 (resized).jpg20180406_173942 (resized).jpg

Messing around with my captive ball area and was thinking what if I have the middle raised ramp lead back into the capative ball area, like reverse link lock on avatar. And then you hit the ball back out for MB? Hmmmm

20180406_180709 (resized).jpg20180406_180709 (resized).jpg

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Sounds dangerous if the player can't easily get it back out

Working on a guide right now but I was thinking I can use my magnet to throw it back around like in shadow or goldeneye ball save.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Cool idea — love the avatar captive ball lock.. almost bought the mech for my homebrew - like your take on it under the lift ramp!

I really want to pull it off but Im not sure if I can with the angle of the captive ball. I either need to rework the inner left orbit or change this shot to not be a captive ball but maybe just an upost to hold a ball there. not as cool as releasing the ball back up and around. going to need to mess around with it some more later today.

one thing you learn early on in this adventure is you have to compromise alot

i could also have the ball sit on the magnet and then have to hit it to release it, will keep working on it

#38 5 years ago

So I wanted the capative ball to be empty until you loaded a ball into it, then released it back into the playfield for a multiball. Just can't make it work, but I can use the locked in captive ball to Newton ball the locked ball back out into the playfield. Works pretty good.

1523133735990339240458 (resized).jpg1523133735990339240458 (resized).jpg

Plan it to use a magnet to throw the balls out if the game ends with a locked ball.

Also, potentially have more than one ball be allowed to get locked and kick them out in your multiball for increased scoring... But risk reward, if you leave them in there the next player can steal them.

Posted a short video on my Instagram of it in action

#39 5 years ago

Making a guide for the ball to travel back behind the ramp and to the captive ball area

1523142952515460823897 (resized).jpg1523142952515460823897 (resized).jpg

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Double lock might be hard to get magnet in a position to grab both balls out .. not sure how strong the magnet is guess you’ll have some testing to do looking good - not sure I’ve seen a cap ball done at an angle like that

Yeah, the magnet is def going to be the deal maker/breaker. Going to look thru some manuals at similar magnet uses and see what I can find, thinking the shadow will be the most similar.

Yeah, I really wanted to do something different with the captive ball angle, so far so good on terms of hitting it but that post to the left of it takes quit a beating on missed shots from the left flipper

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cappi:

You could add another captive ball bracket under the ramp so you are moving a captive ball from one position to the other.

I like where your head's at. If I can't make the magnet work I will def explore other options such as this!

Thanks !! //Feels the pressure

Quoted from aobrien5:

Following. Bebop is awesome. Looks cool so far!

Thanks!, Hopefully it does the theme justice in the end!!

#47 5 years ago

This guide needs to be cut down a bit to make the ramp fit above it. Also need to cut out the blacked out area for the arm that raises the ramp to fit in. If I can figure out final placement of the 3 drop bank between the middle and right ramp I'll probably pull the playfield out and make some cuts later today. Pulled off the surrounding guides

1523289752140883461718 (resized).jpg1523289752140883461718 (resized).jpg

#48 5 years ago

Didnt get as much done yesterday as I wanted to but I did get the 3 bank installed and the cut out for the lift mech for the center ramp as well as the cut out for the magnet for the captive ball. Have the playfield out as I make some more cuts and adjustments that are eaiser to do with the game out of the cab. The following pic was first fitting, cut a little bit more on the left side for the left most drop to have better clearance.

20180409_130356 (resized).jpg20180409_130356 (resized).jpg

My magnet core needs to be raised up but it is really tight, need to get a socket that fits it and crank it loose. Looking more into it, it probably has loctite on it so might need to heat it up to try and break it loose. fun

#49 5 years ago

Can't seem to break the loctite on the thread of my magnet. Might have to just buy a new assembly. Turned my iron up to 850 and left it on it for 15 min and couldnt turn it loose.

Oh well, got the 3 bank drops in with the upkicker behind it fitted in. Need to figure out where I want to place posts and or if I want to put some stand up targets back there (if they'd even fit)

1523673166273919875029 (resized).jpg1523673166273919875029 (resized).jpg

#50 5 years ago

My buddy is 3d printing me the cathedral that Spike and Viscous fight in that will sit over the three bank drops and the vuk that feeds the ball back up to the center ramp return, hopefully with the physical ball lock post I have coming in from across the pond with a bevy of other parts.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Layout is looking super cool!

thanks! Definitely not as intricate as yours, especially that amazing lower playfield!

it is starting to look more like a pinball machine tho lol which is nice

#54 5 years ago

So I decided to swap out that vuk shaft as it was too hard to hit it in it without making major alterations to it. I will use that as it was originally intended, as the vuk out of the subway. Installed this other vuk that will use a wire form to get it up to the other ramp return .

Making some adjustments to the left ramp and inner orbit as well. Still waiting on some key parts from Europe to more or less finalize their placement.

Also installed the back board so I can make the return ramp

152392489668146704300 (resized).jpg152392489668146704300 (resized).jpg

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Is that a launch ramp into the backboard return?

Yes sir!

If I can make it work that is. The center ramp is going to be the astral gate shot .

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Very cool!! Regretting not doing something like that on mine a little - jump shots are pretty sweet

Yeah, these lift ramps are pretty wide which makes its a pretty easy shot, so adding the need to hit it good enough to launch it over adds some difficulty as well! Fabbing a return ramp will be my next challenge. I need to get that habitrail in place so I can properly place the guide for the VUK shot and then I can work on the right ramp and the area behind the vuk. Wired in the vuk coil and its switch and it works well. Going to switch out that crappy fork switch with a #180-5116-01 when I make my next parts order.

#59 5 years ago

took some video at lunch of hitting the backboard trying to find the right spot to place the entrance. going to watch it and see if I can pin point a good spot. put markers of 1,2 and 3 on the wood to give me a visual guide reference point. Will try and make the cuts this evening unless I have other things to do pop up (which they always seem to do)

#60 5 years ago

Alright

Measured where the entrance needs to be, used a mason jar for my circle lol

20180417_181346 (resized).jpg20180417_181346 (resized).jpg

Drilled a hole for my saw blade

20180417_181523 (resized).jpg20180417_181523 (resized).jpg

Cut the hole

20180417_182052 (resized).jpg20180417_182052 (resized).jpg

Installed

20180417_182942 (resized).jpg20180417_182942 (resized).jpg

Now need to fab the return portion with cardboard

#61 5 years ago

Last night made a cardboard and duct tape return to the astral gate ramp shot.

Will install it on the game and test it at lunch and make some adjustments and maybe cut out the return slot.

if it works out will use abs plastic and mold a more permanent piece.

20180418_081035 (resized).jpg20180418_081035 (resized).jpg20180418_081042 (resized).jpg20180418_081042 (resized).jpg20180418_081025 (resized).jpg20180418_081025 (resized).jpg

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

If you want to save time it’s super quick to fab with cardboard stock for guides, foamcore for bottom portion, and affixed with hot glue.. save yah some duct tape. Just a thought. I have been pretty amazed how well hot glue works and how sturdy cardboard stock is

Thanks, I havent worked with any foamcore yet. What thickness do you recommend from your experience?

#65 5 years ago

Got the return kinda working but it rejects too many shots . Told my girlfriend it works but needs some tweaking cause it rejects too many shots and she say, "yup, don't want to make another Houdini" lol

20180418_204923 (resized).jpg20180418_204923 (resized).jpg

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

How are they rejecting? Hitting the edge, or falling back out?

Hits the back of the guide and rejects out the entrance more often than not.

Edit: I need to make it a bit deeper to absorb more of the shot

#68 5 years ago

Also, pretty sure I am going to put a diverter back there and have another path for the ball, seeing how this is the astral gate shot. Might lead to a subway or I might have it drop back out to the main orbit

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from BobLangelius:

If it goes in the hole then pops back out, put a 45 degr e Wall in there to guide the ball to the side. And I believe the foam core is 3/16”

Thanks for the tip

#71 5 years ago

Put the right ramp in

15242748089891306807748 (resized).jpg15242748089891306807748 (resized).jpg

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Does that right orbit shoot okay? Angle seems a bit weird from that pic

Yeah orbit shoots really good actually from either way. I do need to cut that wood guide on the far right edge and extend the metal orbit guide for the return coming from the left orbit to exit more smoothly, right now it bounces off the shooter lane gate when it come around once it gets to that wood. Figured for now don't need to bother with it tho.

not sure if ill leave that rubber infront of the right side of the right ramp, clearance to the orbit seems okay, just put that post there for now to protect the guide behind it that I havent hammered in all the way

#74 5 years ago

Right now I am kind of at an impasse waiting for parts so I am going to be pulling the playfield out of the cab and start making insert holes, gi holes, other assembly holes and switch slots then wiring stuff back together. I probably wont put it back in the cab until I have all the major holes cut so once it is back in I can fit everything and have it more operational to code.

Many parts are still somewhere over the Atlantic I guess as the tracking has not hit the USPS.

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

When did u order parts? Are these used parts coming from Dragon in Bulgaria?

Got em from arakissun (not sure if thats Dragon?), paid for them 18 days ago, shipped 7 days ago. Left Bulgaria 6 days ago.

some key pieces I need to fit in before I can more or less finalize certain shots. Mainly some diverters and a scoop as well as some drop targets but a bunch of other stuff as well. Great prices from him, too bad it takes so long to get them haha.

#77 5 years ago

Practiced cutting an insert on a scrap piece of wood. Worked pretty good. Going to the Colorado Symphony tonight and going to the Cubs Rockies game tomorrow so might not get to make any more progress til later

20180421_165520 (resized).jpg20180421_165520 (resized).jpg
    20180421_165526 (resized).jpg20180421_165526 (resized).jpg

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

You cut that by hand with a router? Looks good! I’ve got that task coming pretty soon - I need to figure out how to make templates.
    Yes - that’s the bulgaria guy. Unfortunately you can expect about a month shipment time from when it starts heading your way.

Dude, you are gonna want to get a set of frostner bits for your drill to make the circle inserts. Make it a breeze. I have a router I will try to use for other shapes.

I have this set and a few larger ones i bought individually. Make a pilot hole with a drill bit at the center of the circle. Use the size you want the insert to go in down to the correct depth then go 2 sizes down to drill out the center of the hole.

ryobi-forstner-bits-a9fs8r1-64_1000 (resized).jpgryobi-forstner-bits-a9fs8r1-64_1000 (resized).jpg

#80 5 years ago

Cut a few inserts

20180423_103157 (resized).jpg20180423_103157 (resized).jpg
    20180423_110108 (resized).jpg20180423_110108 (resized).jpg
    20180423_110124 (resized).jpg20180423_110124 (resized).jpg

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

How do you handle the depth?

Go slow and check with the insert frequently.

Made a guide with a marker for the correct depth to check but it's not too hard to manage the pressure on the drill to get it right

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

That's how I did my whitewood, but for the final I am looking for something more precise/reproduce-able; a really big drill press would be nice, or a radial drill press, or a cnc router or like mentioned I'll probably do a router and some jigs, forstner bits make nice jigs too.

Yeah, will hopefully be able to cnc the final version

#86 5 years ago

Not a huge update, havent done much but my parts from Bulgaria are in Denver so I should have them hopefully tomorrow fingers crossed. If not it would be monday I would bet.

#88 5 years ago

So got home from work at 2, attempted delivery at 1:35. Post office closed until Monday so I don't get to work with those parts over the weekend. Bah humbug

#89 5 years ago

Cut some inserts. Picking up parts tomorrow am.

Don't really want to cut any more until I finalize some more geometry up top
    IMG_20180429_163305 (resized).jpgIMG_20180429_163305 (resized).jpg

#90 5 years ago

Post office can't find my package so I'm just waiting here... Fun stuff

#91 5 years ago

Well after 30 minutes of searching they found it. Hooray

1 week later
    #92 5 years ago

been pretty busy, havent got a lot of things done but did get a scoop and diverter installed for the inner left orbit shot.

also, ordered some of these targets for my "Bloody Eye" shot/feature/mode etc. Think this will be incorporated as some sort of "fast scoring" mode as the bloody eye vials enhance ones abilities. if you have seen the show you get the idea.

eye (resized).jpgeye (resized).jpg
    bebop_01_12 (resized).jpgbebop_01_12 (resized).jpg

Taking a habitrail to my buddy who is 3d printing me the cathedral so he can fit it. The habitrail will feed thru the stained glass window of the cathedral on its way back to the inlane.

Also, I have gotten an artist friend from Boulder to work on my art, so that is a relief to have some profession help on that end. She enjoys pinball and when I asked her she said she has always wanted to do a pinball playfield since she got into pinball so yay! I introduced her to pinball a few years ago with one of my "beginners league" locally when she lived in Fort Collins.

#93 5 years ago

Got my shots lined up on my right side

A shot that horseshoes around the scoop. Scoop is raised, it's only an exit shot. Orbit shot has a 1 way gate and feeds to the right flipper 90% of the time, sometimes if it's hit super hard it will go to the left flipper but usually the gate and post slow it down

20180514_121455 (resized).jpg20180514_121455 (resized).jpg

#95 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

There going to be a target or something in front of the scoop?

Yeah, I need to see how I can fit them... I wanted to put the two bloody eye targets there but the scoop is lower than anticipated. I may route out the bottom of the playfield to raise up the scoop to make the targets work or go in another direction.

#97 5 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

Don't you mean "Fast Goring"?
    Ha, ha ha ha ha (cackle like crypt keeper!)

haha, yeah, could have used some "fast goring" last night at league, you crushed us still in group 1 tho lol

put a video up of the right side shot on instagram if anyone wants to check it out:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi2StyUBwtq/?taken-by=dizz_co

#98 5 years ago

Put in this drop target that blocks the spinner shot/inner orbit

20180521_204103 (resized).jpg20180521_204103 (resized).jpg

6 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/see-you-space-cowboy-cowboy-bebop-homebrew?tu=infinitelives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.