Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinballcorpse
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Had the machine for a while and cannot narrow down a good strategy for a decent score. Anybody have some good ones? I noticed that joining the cirqus doesn't really equal a good HS. Is it the MB jackpots? Is it the ring master specials? My personal best is just over 100 million.

#2 6 years ago

My strategy is simply keep the ball alive long enough to complete everything. I am sure some points are weighted more heavily than others. Refer to manual for scoring.

#3 6 years ago

That's what I've been trying to do with marginal success at this point. All games seem to have sweet shot you can exploit. I just haven't been able to narrow down a sure fire way with CV yet. Having fun trying though.

#4 6 years ago

Take the glass off?

#5 6 years ago

Cheating is a pretty good strategy for a HS for sure.

#6 6 years ago

Stacking the multiballs is a good attack

Start either high wire or juggler or strike an arc before the 2nd and 3rd ringmaster to maximize jackpots.

#7 6 years ago

RM Battle can be the biggest source of points.

Boring as heck IMO compared to party multiball objectives.

As long as the ring master is never defeated or he gains total strength, then points can be scored and it has infinite ball save.

Recently, I decided to play the RM Battle. I set a 60 minute time limit.

At the end of an hour I was just going to finish him off and be done.

So, at the end of the hour I was at 650MIL, beat him and got another 10MIL. That total mode was worth about 600MIL. Just silly IMO.

After that I went back and joined the cirqus-the steps toward party multiball are much more entertaining and challenging.

I have no desire to play RM Battle again, but the other aspects of the game are quite rewarding

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside