Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 592 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bearsfan27
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6868.JPG
    IMG_6839.JPG
    IMG_6835.JPG
    IMG_6834.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0912.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0913.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#308 10 years ago

That's my ex-Card Trix that I sold to another local collector.

#321 10 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

There is good news on the horizon for a 3rd party mod company w/ regard to Stern titles.

That sounds like it should be fairly obvious....

#325 10 years ago
    Quoted from eharan:

Borg said the next title is his and will be announced in June/July and start shipping shortly thereafter. He said he is very excited about it and is the game that he has had the most time to design. Said it is loaded with toys!
    Based upon his enthusiasm, I am excited to see what it is!

Praying for Godzilla.

#333 10 years ago
    Quoted from raddroxx:

. Frax, met your brother outside smoking.

lol, he was a HUGE help with loading, setting up games, unloading etc this year... was/am very grateful he had the time to go and hang out all weekend.

#402 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I wish this meant they were re-running Tron again..... I know it doesn't though.

I think I would actually cry if they did. And I'm not sure if it would be out of joy or anguish.

#499 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinManV:

is TPF the new gold standard for pinball shows

It wasn't before? =P

#557 10 years ago

Good pictures of my EM Ex's, Card Trix and Top Card.

Still kind of zonked that I have an a div plaque from a TPF tourney, and it's from EMs. Those were the only two EM's we've ever owned, and yet I seem to do the best on EM's in tournaments. Explain that one.

3 weeks later
    #577 9 years ago

I finally got that Future Spa to someone that might appreciate it more than I do... that backglass went to a local collector that needed an "upgrade" for his, and the game with his backglass (which wasn't THAT bad to start with) went to another local collector for a pretty good price.

It's amazing how much room those Bally heads take up in a lineup. Absolutely crazy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/secret-texas-pinball-festival-updates?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.