(Topic ID: 159919)

Secret Service owners club - all are welcome!

By s1500

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 347 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by monkfe
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1197 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1202 (resized).jpeg
Eater2 (resized).png
balleater (resized).jpg
A13B6D43-5DC0-42EA-97F7-0263BCEE514D (resized).jpeg
DB7FB381-4EC1-4519-8393-558716195E0D (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20211202_175140 (resized).jpg
DE older (resized).jpg
DE newest (resized).jpg
20211111_160057_resized (resized).jpg
20211111_155558_resized (resized).jpg
WIN_20211028_11_48_25_Pro (resized).jpg
WIN_20211025_19_41_54_Pro (resized).jpg
29B4C6E1-8ECE-4069-9759-798CD7B3FC36 (resized).jpeg
7F40A64F-79AE-4BF9-820A-A8F69A2D4825 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I don't know if any owners would be interested but we've been working on replacement buildings based on a request from another owner (oh yea, that one post above... heh). This is the capitol and then we have the white house and FBI building. I can post the others as the finished pieces are printed.
[quoted image]

Looks great. I'm interested.

3 weeks later
#244 3 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I have noticed that when playing my secret service Sometimes I hear a car engine revving sound when I pull back the plunger and other times not ? I can play several games where it makes the sound and then it just doesn't make it anymore another time I play it ? Anyone else's game make that sound when plunger is pulled back ?

I love that sound and often times I short plunge the ball barely off the lane switch to roll back and repeat it. The sound repeats only three times doing it in this manner so I hard plunge the 4th time into the game as its all revved up. LOL

I can do this each time with balls 1,2 and 3.

The only time the sound is missing is if I plunge the ball too quickly. Seemingly the ball needs to rest on the switch but only for half a second or so. Also, no sound on the free ball I get from draining too quickly.

I hope this helps. It's a great game.

3 weeks later
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from ledzepp79use:

Hello all,
Brand new to the hobby and am looking to buy a SS machine as it looks to be a fun game that won’t break the bank, and I found one locally that is in good condition. Only problem is that with the topper it’s slightly too tall for the location that I would be placing it. Can the topper be removed without much trouble and without interfering with the operation of the game (other than not having the flashing lights)? I don’t know if this is sacrilege to ask because I’m sure folks like to keep things as built to some extent, but it just won’t fit. I would obviously keep the topper safe so that it could be reinstalled. TIA for any info.

It won't affect game play so go ahead and remove it if you wish. It's a pity though as Retina Scan never gets tired and the sequenced light show along with the game ending song is always fun. And I am NOT a topper guy.

7 months later
#278 2 years ago

I'm lucky to have a talented friend that can interpret my ideas. With the Mission Impossible music being the most predominate in the game and the Tom Cruise movie sequels, it was a no brainer for me to come up with, Mission Impossible: Secret Service.

Also, the playfield is a blank canvas from identification markings so this works and the Secret Service sequel matches the cabinet. I specifically asked for no Tom Cruise.

I hope you guys approve

thumbnail_KIMS MI small 1 (resized).jpgthumbnail_KIMS MI small 1 (resized).jpgthumbnail_KIMS MI small 2 (resized).jpgthumbnail_KIMS MI small 2 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
2,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/secret-service-owners-club-all-are-welcome?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.