(Topic ID: 159919)

Secret Service owners club - all are welcome!

By s1500

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 169 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by trumpy
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 98 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191011_210704_resized (resized).jpg
1009191009 (resized).jpg
1009191009a (resized).jpg
1009191008 (resized).jpg
IMG_0683 (resized).JPG
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
decals (resized).png
20190417_175907 (resized).jpg
20190417_175940 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190331_160655499 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190331_164629460 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190331_155201322 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190204_185805318 (resized).jpg
IMG_0683 (resized).JPG
20190310_135646 (resized).jpg
20190310_135637 (resized).jpg

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 34 days ago

Thanks so much!

2 weeks later
#152 20 days ago

Just checked today & I am running on version 2.4 I see that 2.6 is available as well as a sound ROM does anyone here know what the specific differences are ? I want to upgrade but also would like to know if its really worth the $ & effort first

#153 20 days ago

I don't know much of anything about my game yet, so keep that in mind, however, I do know my spy bar either says "and stay out!" Or alternately will play some funky sounds/music, then the same phrase. It doesn't seem to really match the game's vibe. The music part. So maybe I have an "upgraded" sound rom? If so, I'd rather downgrade.

#154 20 days ago

its supposed to say "and stay out" then eject the ball

1 week later
#155 11 days ago
Quoted from BORGATTARD:

Hi
trying to get a hold of bigfoot.
can someone help me with decal scans my playfield plastics are shot
would much appreciate it especially ramp decals of greenery and statues

sorry , talked to stickerman and says they are too glossy to copy or scan , vance ………… only 1 stickerman here too sorry

#156 8 days ago

Have a little time to finally look into my SecServ. I have no 3 ball action. The eater seems ok, but underneath I noticed a switch with only 1 green wire. The other blade has nothing. I'll just assume this makes no sense.

Any ideas? I'll go to the manual next, but a lot of pages are so tiny the print is unreadable even with a magnifying glass.

1009191008 (resized).jpg1009191009 (resized).jpg1009191009a (resized).jpg
#157 8 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Have a little time to finally look into my SecServ. I have no 3 ball action. The eater seems ok, but underneath I noticed a switch with only 1 green wire. The other blade has nothing. I'll just assume this makes no sense.
Any ideas? I'll go to the manual next, but a lot of pages are so tiny the print is unreadable even with a magnifying glass.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The eater has two switches. The column wire is green with red stripe on both switches. I can't see for certain in your pic because I cannot make out the stripe. Eater #1 switch has row wire that is a white wire /orange stripe, eater #2 switch has row wire that is a white wire with yellow stripe. Both of those colors of wires are in the photo above your finger in the last pic. If you can't find it, take a closer look and let me know, I'll check my game at home later to tell you more.

#158 8 days ago

Yes, I see those. I also just noticed the tab I'm showing with the pencil has a wire jumper on it.

So I guess my wires are present.

May have to remove that diode and check/replace it as a start.

Thanks for the help!

#159 8 days ago

So, I bent a switch set a little (where the ball eater contacts a nylon tip) and BOOM!, I've got 3 ball!

A few more fixes and I'm good I think.

#160 8 days ago

My Secret Service is 99% done (I think). What have you guys tried in order to get the plunge up the ramp consistent?

I have tried changing the shooter spring tension and adjusting the metal shooter lane guide.

Someone at one point addressed the one service bulletin and added the star post behind the ramp for stability.

I cant seem to find the correct spring part number/color in the manual.

I have not been able to get the plunge even remotely consistent up the ramp.

Any suggestions?

#161 8 days ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Just checked today & I am running on version 2.4 I see that 2.6 is available as well as a sound ROM does anyone here know what the specific differences are ? I want to upgrade but also would like to know if its really worth the $ & effort first

I recently upgraded from 2.4 to 2.6 (the 4.6 does not actually exist). Don't know what changes though and haven't noticed anything yet.

#162 8 days ago
Quoted from atariaction:

My Secret Service is 99% done (I think). What have you guys tried in order to get the plunge up the ramp consistent?
I have tried changing the shooter spring tension and adjusting the metal shooter lane guide.
Someone at one point addressed the one service bulletin and added the star post behind the ramp for stability.
I cant seem to find the correct spring part number/color in the manual.
Any suggestions?

I don't know if its stock or not but the spring color on mine is Red & I can make it plunge all the way round the ramp consistently but not every single time

#163 7 days ago

I don't know if its stock or not but the spring color on mine is Red & I can make it plunge all the way round the ramp consistently but not every single time

Cool thanks. I think I actually have red in there but I will check!

#164 6 days ago
Quoted from atariaction:

Cool thanks. I think I actually have red in there but I will check!

Quoted from atariaction:

are we talking about red spring in 'marco' set

#166 5 days ago
Quoted from atariaction:

Any suggestions?

This can be finicky, try your shooter adjustment. Slightly left or right spin, or a little more top hit often improves the consistency of the plunge up the ramp.

#167 5 days ago

Another DE in the line up.

20191011_210704_resized (resized).jpg
#168 5 days ago
Quoted from wayout440:

This can be finicky, try your shooter adjustment. Slightly left or right spin, or a little more top hit often improves the consistency of the plunge up the ramp.

Ahh interesting! Using some pool English theory there. I like it. I will have to try that thanks!

#169 1 day ago

I don't know if its stock or not but the spring color on mine is Red
Is this correct with red from from marco . Never got one up there!!!!!!!!!! vance

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
$ 24.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 8,000.00
$ 37.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
£ 32.00
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside