Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by acupunk12
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Looking for a difficult, stripped down game good for coop/2+ players ”

• Nightmare castle 0 votes
    • TNA 0 votes
    • MAIDEN(pro) 0 votes

(0 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from acupunk12:

You totally get where I was coming from! Thank you Ollulanus! Yes, totally looking for a stripped down experience. I’m totally trying to balance and vary the collection.
    Which black knight were you referring to?

I would go one of a few ways:

1) get an early SS game
    Centaur is great, so is EBD, Flash Gordon, fathom, and paragon

2) get a Bally/Williams
    TZ, TAF, MM, MB, or AFM tend to have worldwide appeal. 3 of those have TERRIFIC remakes that I would highly recommend.

3) get an EM
    They are simplistic, yet brutal. I prefer ones with drop targets.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from acupunk12:

I have been looking at Alice for forever now and can’t find it anywhere on location near me. It looks super cool but reviews have been so over the place on it. And if it is anything like R Zombie or Heavy metal it would not be for me

ACNC is an incredible game. It is gorgeous with phenomenal lighting, toys, call outs, and music.
    The only real knock on it is that it's hard. Well...guess what? Easy games get super boring in a home environment. Most people need a challenge.

People say they want a tough game for the home environment, then we they get one, they complain. I don't get it...........

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/second-purchase-advice-?tu=Daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.