(Topic ID: 234025)

Sebastian Maniscalco

By Mike_J

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

255F1AAD-53F1-4D1D-A003-C08E5A6BE4A2 (resized).jpeg
    WeekendEarwormsTimMinchin (resized).png
    sebastian_maniscalco (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

This guy is terrific.

#2 5 years ago

Ha. You heard the Stern interview as well?

I never heard of the guy until then and I must say I like his style and stuff.

#3 5 years ago

Who might he be????

#4 5 years ago

Stand up. Been following for a while. Now he's selling out the Big House! Funny guy!

sebastian_maniscalco (resized).jpgsebastian_maniscalco (resized).jpg
    #5 5 years ago

Also check out Tim Minchin!

WeekendEarwormsTimMinchin (resized).pngWeekendEarwormsTimMinchin (resized).png
    #6 5 years ago

His new special on Netflix is Friggin' hilarious!

#7 5 years ago

This came out ten years ago... but he was great in it as well!

255F1AAD-53F1-4D1D-A003-C08E5A6BE4A2 (resized).jpeg255F1AAD-53F1-4D1D-A003-C08E5A6BE4A2 (resized).jpeg
    #8 5 years ago

Howard Stern is replaying the interview from Monday 1/14 today.

#9 5 years ago

Couple of buddies saw him in ATL at the end of the year, but I had never heard of him before.

I just watched his Netflix special the other day and thought he was hilarious.

#10 5 years ago

a top grossing act that "nobody" knows

#11 5 years ago

I recommend his podcast, Pete and Sebastian Show.

#12 5 years ago

his skits about italians having company over or aunts and gandma in basement cooking lasagna are right on. i sometimes wonder if being a first generation italian american is required to get some of his jokes. i can't see others getting it.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

his skits about italians having company over or aunts and gandma in basement cooking lasagna are right on. i sometimes wonder if being a first generation italian american is required to get some of his jokes. i can't see others getting it.

Everyone has Italian friends and get it IMHo. That dude is hilarious and I am 0% Italian. His skit on his dad killing the raccoon in the garden made me gag I was laughing so hard.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Everyone has Italian friends and get it IMHo. That dude is hilarious and I am 0% Italian. His skit on his dad killing the raccoon in the garden made me gag I was laughing so hard.

that was my uncle. may he rest in peace. if anything ate from his garden it was death. neighbors actually called cops on him. guess he was trying to kill the rodent he caught and the freaking thing was screaming.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sebastian-maniscalco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.