Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mbecker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2033 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2032 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2009 (resized).JPG
    1678F583-6E16-436F-9DC2-F79AD6A743FB (resized).jpg
    IMG_2007 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2005 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2006 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2004 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2003 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2002 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2001 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1999 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1998 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1997 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2030 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2026 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maffewl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

The Seattle Pinball Museum is quite fun, and the games were well maintained when I was there June-ish.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Do you guys still charge $1 per play on WoZ? No offense, but one thing I've heard from out-of-town visitors, is that they are very disappointed to have to pay for individual games after they've been told it's a flat entry fee for all you can play.
    Please tell me you aren't doing the same thing for The Hobbit?

As an out-of-town visitor, I was a little disappointed by the $1 price on the WOZ and Hobbit when I went to the SPM. Mainly because I had been wanting my wife to give WOZ a try, and this was our first opportunity. In all though, we enjoyed ourselves at the SPM and would definitely recommend it to others.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Sorry if you misunderstood how we operate I regards to these 2 games. We advise all our visitors that the games are on free play with the exception of our 2 premium games, WOZ and Hobbit. If this was not clear, I'm sorry.

No need to apologize, we knew the circumstances. We went to the SPM on 2 consecutive days, and the people there were super friendly. So it wasn't a misunderstanding or surprise. I was just saying that I was disappointed because I had been wanting my wife to try out a WOZ and the $1 price hindered her desire to play. This is a small detraction to an overall great experience, and as mentioned, I would (and obviously did above) recommend SPM to others.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maffewl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seattle-wa-trip-dec-12-16-2016?tu=maffewl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.