(Topic ID: 131198)

Seattle Pinball this weekend?

By BigBangBack

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hello Pinside, I am traveling to Seattle this weekend for work, and was curious if there are any tournaments or events going on Thurs-Sunday?

During my trip there last year I was lucky enough to go to Add-a-Ball on their weekly tournament night and had a great time.

Definitely on my list of places to check out are Flip Flip and John John's. Seattle seems like one of the best pinball cities

Thanks everyone!

#2 8 years ago

Come and check out my games at Full Tilt Ice Cream in Ballard if you get the chance! As for tournaments I know Flip Flip has their weekly tourneys on Thursday nights and they're a lot of fun, so you should try to make that.

#3 8 years ago

Bobby does a great job of keeping his games in top shape. A visit to Full Tilt in Ballard is well worth the time.

We try to keep our games at Another Castle in Edmonds in as nice a shape and sometimes we succeed. Our weekly tournament in on Saturday nights at 6:00. It has a $5 buy in with all of the money being paid back out in prizes.

You can check http://www.skill-shot.com/ for all of the machines and goings on in the Seattle area.

#4 8 years ago

John John's is currently shut down for renovations. We are going to try to have the doors back open this weekend but no guarantees. I'm going to try to make the Flip Flip tournament this week so if you see the heavily tattooed bearded dude with the stupid hipster haircut (a description of half of Seattle) come say hi and I'll buy you a shot next door.

#5 8 years ago

haha, nice one leisure!

Thanks for this info guys. If I play my cards right, I think I'll be able to make the Flip Flip tourney on Thursday! Beware, Mitchman Funkatron is about to take over! (I talk trash a lot better than I play pinball)

#6 8 years ago

Other things of interest this weekend:

Saturday - Greenwood Car show. 8am - 4pm I'll have my '57 Bel Air in it.

Sunday - Gay Pride parade. 11amish on 4th street downtown. No matter what your orientation is its entertaining to say the least. You're coming during pride weekend in Seattle. Prepare for Seattle to be extra fabulous.

#7 8 years ago

Make sure to check out the Seattle pinball museum as well.

#8 8 years ago

awesome. looking forward to meeting the Seattle pinheads!

#9 8 years ago

Check out skill shot calendar for events, http://www.skill-shot.com/calendar

Also, Seattle pinball museum and Shorty's are must visits

#10 8 years ago

If you want a bar setting, Shorty's is my favorite!

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from PhilGreg:

If you want a bar setting, Shorty's is my favorite!

+1

#12 8 years ago

I've been to the Seattle Pinball Museum on Maynard a couple of times. Lots of fun. IMO the owners, Charlie and his wife, do a great job.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from krivoap:

I've been to the Seattle Pinball Museum on Maynard a couple of times. Lots of fun. IMO the owners, Charlie and his wife, do a great job.

+1 on this too

#14 8 years ago

Went to Flip Flip Ding Ding! last night and participated in their brackelope 3 strike tournament. Awesome lineup, awesome people.

Seattle gets my vote for the country's best pinball city

#15 8 years ago

Dont forget to check out Shorty's and SPM

#16 8 years ago

I was too late for spm museum tonight, but played a few at Hooverdam bar.I'm a sucker for bdk

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seattle-pinball-this-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.