7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by LaughingOtter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

The Seattle Pinball League Finals were played yesterday at Rod Olsen's in south Seattle. The Top 16 and alternates played from the ground up and until the round before mine eliminated the two lowest-scoring contestants each round of games.
    The tournament started at 1000 with the alternates and 12th-16th place players playing for the opening spots.
    I entered the lineup at 1500 since I was ranked sixth in the overall League standings.
    I lasted three rounds and then was defeated in the fourth round when Raymond Davidson entered the lineup. So I ended up sixth in the final ranking too.
    The Final Eight lineup was Maka Honig, Cayle George, Raymond Davidson, Sean Burrus, Steven Ackley, Steve Cartoon, Bobby Conover, and Robert Gagno.
    Sean Burrus deserves an Enduro Man award for playing for an original spot and holding on all the way to the finals! We're going to give him a special award for that.
    So your Pinside Ambassador couldn't do any better than sixth place against those aces. I gave it my best, but next year there will be less DMDs and more EMs and SS games! Call yourselves pinball aces, you should be able to hold your own no matter what kind of game you play!

#2 7 years ago

Who won?

#3 7 years ago

Maka Honig won. Good job too, he'd been playing for the last couple of years and had yet to win a tournament. The Final Eight lineup stated above were the winners in the order they won.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 27.50
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 12.99
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Women
    The Flipper Room
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 334.95
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 10,999.00
    $ 27.99
    Playfield - Protection
    Lee's Parts
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 179.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside