(Topic ID: 212177)

Seattle barcades?

By jorge5240

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Heading to Seattle for a few days any decent barcades to hit up?

#2 6 years ago

There are tons of barcodes in Seattle and the surrounding area!

#3 6 years ago

Triple Knock is cool

#4 6 years ago

https://pinballmap.com/seattle

Hit the search button if you wish to see all the present recorded locations.
    Enthusiasts may not realize in the PNW that many operators actually use this website to update the location games for interested patrons. However, not all locations are direct operated with some pure private ownership to which they use consignment work for maintenance. What this means is "quality of game functionality and cleanliness will vary".

#5 6 years ago

Shortys and 8-bit are good - always getting newer stuff in first. Addaball in Fremont is great, and if you want to do hours at 1 location the Pinball museum is prob a good choice quarterwise..

Narwal on cap hill has a number of games and flip flop ding dong in Georgetown has a large number as well. Most/all these places I would reccomend going in the afternoon / early evening, other than the museum. Otherwise it can get loud and more crowded.

#6 6 years ago

+1 for addaball. That’s probably my favorite I’ve visited so far.

#7 6 years ago

Shortys made this jaded New Yorker feel like he was at home. In Coney Island.

Great place.

#8 6 years ago

8-Bit, Shorty's, Jupiter (1 block from Shorty's), Full Tilt Ice Cream Ballard, Olaf's, Add-A-Ball, Flip Flip Ding Ding.

There are enough machines and locations around Seattle that you may even want to use the 'machine search' option in Pinball Map to guide you to what you want to play.

#9 6 years ago

Not a bar, but Seattle Pinball Museum is not to be missed. Biggest and best lineup I've ever played.

3 months later
    #10 5 years ago

Hey jorge5240 - How'd your trip to Seattle go? Where did you play? Any favorite place?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seattle-barcodes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.