11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mrpostman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrpostman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I am on the hunt for my first machine. I have been all over Craigslist while I have found a few leads, I thought I would try to search for a local pinhead interested in letting something go. This will be going in my office in Florence, KY, just a few miles South of Cincinnati. I am not looking for a perfect CQ pin, I intend to play it quite often so the pf and all mechanicals must be in very good shape. I am willing to entertain pins from Dayton OH, to Louisville/Lexington. I am not well versed in many titles, so initially I will be looking for generally acceptable first pin titles. I have a max budget of $2500. With that being said I would be perfectly happy spending a lot less than my max for the right machine. If you have something that may work for me please reply to this thread, as it will help keep it bumped. Thanks!

#3 11 years ago

I sent you a message on Craigslist about Taxi, thanks!

#7 11 years ago

I am new to pinside as well, how do I join the list? Thanks, in advance!

Jason

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrpostman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/searching-for-first-pin-near-cincinnati?tu=mrpostman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.