(Topic ID: 280242)

Searching for a specific pinball game

By tomcat_meow

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D6AA02A7-28E2-43BA-A799-A50D3448BEE3 (resized).jpeg
    image-4 (resized).jpg
    Flip-a-Card (1970 Gottlieb) - playfield (resized).jpg
    11E1B440-1544-4D4C-923B-37C491C9EC56 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from tomcat_meow:

I've been attempting to hunt down a pinball game I use to play like 50 years ago and that's part of my problem. I don't know which PB maker made it and I vaguely remember the play field. I do remember some things so I'm hoping someone might know which one I'm looking for based on what I remember. I'd love to find it and buy it, restore it if necessary and of course play it again. So here goes... I remember it had drop targets for some of the cards of the deck from 2 to Ace and some were targets instead of drop downs. I specifically remember the Jack was a target on the left side closer to the left flipper but about a third up on the playfield and the 2 was on the right side same position and when you got all the cards either dropped or hit the Jack and 2 became bonus scoring free games for each hit . I remember the flippers were the small stubby ones but you could cradle the ball if you were good at it. Had slots at the top of the playfield for the ball to drop through and 3 bumpers . I played this game in the early 70's and so I figure it was built before then somewhat. Anyone recognize this machine's name? I've searched a fair bit but never found it so far anywhere. Any help appreciated.

Do you remember how many player game it was ? 1, 2 or 4?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/searching-for-a-specific-pinball-game?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.