(Topic ID: 280242)

Searching for a specific pinball game

By tomcat_meow

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D6AA02A7-28E2-43BA-A799-A50D3448BEE3 (resized).jpeg
    image-4 (resized).jpg
    Flip-a-Card (1970 Gottlieb) - playfield (resized).jpg
    11E1B440-1544-4D4C-923B-37C491C9EC56 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperball91:

Flip-a-Card from 1970 sounds pretty close. It doesn't have any drop targets but the 2 of Clubs target is in the right spot, although the Jack isn't. It has upper lanes and 3 bumpers as well as 2 inch flippers so it's a maybe.[quoted image]

Ha, I just realized that’s a picture of my Flip a Card after I repainted the playfield. Thought it looked familiar.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from tuffano:

I also wonder if the OP ever found out what the other card themed game he posted about trying to find 4 years ago was?

I look for him to be back here in 2024 with answers.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperball91:

Hope you don't mind me posting it. You did a great job on the re-paint, it looks good.

Absolutely not. I was glad to see someone use a picture of it. That was a slow process but I’m glad I did it.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

So maybe he's just jerking our chains?

Like making a throwing motion with an empty hand to an old dog. Rover (me) be pissed now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/searching-for-a-specific-pinball-game?tu=Sea_Wolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.