(Topic ID: 220998)

Searching for a 1948 United Schematic, please help if you can.

By atony4688

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello, I have a 1948 United Monterrey where the wiring is a mess and I'm stumped. Looking for a schematic or someone willing to take some good bright photos of Jones plugs, steppers, under play field, and flipper buttons, coin acceptor. I am willing to compensate if necessary, but am getting desperate. A schematic of any of the following machines would help greatly and I would really appreciate your help.
1948 United Caribbean
1948 United Manhattan
1948 United Rondeevoo
1948 United Wisconsin

#2 5 years ago

You might contact Mike to see if he has one - http://pinballmike.com/
Lloyd

#3 5 years ago

Thank you, I have reached out to him to see if he can help. Awaiting response currently.

#4 5 years ago

Check with Jeff Wager.

#5 5 years ago

How can I reach Mr. Wagner?

9 months later
#7 4 years ago

Did you ever find them?

11 months later
#8 3 years ago

@Mistermoberg No luck this far, unfortunately.

#9 3 years ago

Maybe check with Mopar , he's got a lot of experience with EMs and might have a schematic he can send your way.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/searching-for-a-1948-united-schematic-please-help-if-you-can?hl=mistermoberg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.