(Topic ID: 227088)

Sea Raider early ship hits

By pinballman3

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I have a Sea Raider that is driving me crazy. I am getting early hits for some reason. It will give me a hit sometimes right after I hit the fire button. Like on the first lighted torpedo. Sometimes on 4th lighted torpedo and so on. The fingers are no where close to where they should be for it to give a hit. Does anyone have a good understanding of this game? If you do please help. I have the schematics but it has not helped me at all really. I will take any and all suggestions. Thanks

3 weeks later
    #2 5 years ago

I wanted to post an answer to this problem in case it can help out someone in the future.

Finally got it figured out. It was a missing spacer insulator on one of the switches on the selector unit. The switch was grounded 
    Directly to the unit which affected all selector switches. It made it where when the control motor 0 switch closed there was a direct continuity short from the red wire that powers the ship hits to ground. So as soon as selector switch and boat lined up you would get a hit. Now it works good. Thanks for your help

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sea-raider-early-ship-hits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.