By BingoButch

2 months ago

Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 month ago by baldtwit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

w-872-1a (resized).png

#1 76 days ago

Looking for a good backglass for a Sea Island

4 weeks later
#2 46 days ago

@bingobutch I've got a Sea Island here that's got a body in pretty rough shape; beat up, and then someone painted over the whole body in dark blue paint.

But... it's got a backglass. I haven't pulled it out yet to see what condition it's in, but thought I'd at least drop you a note back to let you know that there might be hope. And heck, if you need any other parts from it, let me know; I'd have to do some major body work on it just to put legs back on the cabinet again, so I've got a feeling that (as much as it pains me to say it) this one is going to get stripped down for parts.

#3 45 days ago

if you part it out, I could use the mixer 4 contact plate with enough of the wiring attached to be able to tell what the wire colors are! Chopping way back into the harness is usually best...the wires inside the bundles are usually still bright.

The mixer 4 rotor wouldn't hurt either...or at least verify it looks like below.

w-872-1a (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 39.95
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 160.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 125.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 174.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 9.10
$ 229.99
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 219.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 53.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside