Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by OHEMIO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jpolfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'd really like to go to PAPA16, and could even take time off, but I don't really have enough funds to do this all my own.

Anyone else planning on going from the SE WI area? If so, I'd be willing to split travel and hotel expenses.

#2 10 years ago

Evening bumpity bump.

#5 10 years ago

Where? PAPA16 is being held at the Professional + Amateur Pinball Association facility near Pittsburgh, PA.
    When? August 8th-11th.
    What? It's the pinball world championship. They have 400 pinball machines under one roof. People from all over the world show up and try to prove their greatness. It's pretty cool.

I'd like to do at least part of it - its a 10hr drive there, so I was planning on driving out the 8th, and driving back on the 12th. Which would be three days off of work. Split travel + lodging.

#6 10 years ago

Yet another bump...

1 week later
    #7 10 years ago

Another bump.

#10 10 years ago

Already tried. He's not really into it, at least at the time I asked.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jpolfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/se-wi-pinsiders-going-to-papa16?tu=jpolfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.