(Topic ID: 196895)

SDTM's newest member/streamer Chuck Wurt LIVE tonight on Twitch 8e/7c

By ZMeny

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6900 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

Make sure to check out the debut of SDTM's newest member, streamer, and code master Chuck Wurt streaming LIVE tonight on Twitch at 8e/7c @sdtmpinball!!!!!

Chuck Wurt will be streaming Wednesdays @8e/7c for SDTM. Great stuff in store from Erik!!! Make sure to subscribe. Thanks for the support everyone!

IMG_6900 (resized).JPGIMG_6900 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

#3 6 years ago

man the resemblance to Chevy Chase is uncanny.

#4 6 years ago

Good dude. Excellent pick up SDTM

#5 6 years ago

Thanks everyone. We are super stoked. Erik brings a technical side to the channel and loves digging deep into pinball code and rules.

#6 6 years ago

These guys make really fun video's and I like their streams. Everybody unfamiliar with SDTM should check them out

#7 6 years ago

When I said premiering tonight what I really meant was that Twitch site was going to be Down and Chuck Wurt will try streaming tonight if it comes up or tomorrow (Thursday)....cmon Twitch

#8 6 years ago

Good stuff. Great addition.

2 weeks later
    #9 6 years ago

Hopefully he doesn't brag about his high score on Medusa

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sdtms-newest-memberstreamer-chuck-wurt-live-tonight-on-twitch-8e7c and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.